Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S2 E4 thru E6! 💥 MONDAY 10/12 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Yes, indeed, amazing Harley’s Crew peeps, we are back with another trio of treats and tricks for you, for it is Monday! It is as the Goddess wills it! This little batch will be light on Harlivy moments (sad face), but just as full of astonishing and amazing and alarming (?) moments and intricate use of colorful language!

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBO Max or right :arrow_right: HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost—we got you. Just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-MA, Runtime: 69 minutes

Would you join us?

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

10 Likes

Yay Batgirl! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

Ps. Just saw all the sad faces from those who missed last nights WAL! :purple_heart: We missed you, SO: A (hopefully) helpful reminder to @bribriibri @Devi_Amuro & @TheGirlWonder12. :hugs: Have a great week. Hope to see you Monday. :tada:

7 Likes

I’m rolling up my sleeves and I’m plastering sticky notes as far as the eye can see—this time for sure, I’ll make it! :triumph: :triumph:

6 Likes

Is it Monday yet?

5 Likes

I have ONE thing to say:

No one messes w/ The Macaroni! :fire:

6 Likes

Her fistful of Bat-cape. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Barb = The Best! :grinning: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Happy Friday, awesome Crew peeps! :dancing_women:

5 Likes

Are we there yet? :wink:

This one was my pick for BG in MissInkBlots Harley mixtape…and since Ms Hanna came up this week, and I still cant think of anyone more suited to rep for Babs musically, plz enjoy!

And this ones going out to our local lady bats, @Mae @DC89 & our very own Oracle @Applejack :bat:

5 Likes

Did anyone notice Man Bat follows her?? :joy: Can’t say I blame him. I would to :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:purple_heart:ing this track so much @Razzzcat! :purple_heart: :hugs: :bat:

4 Likes

Thanks :hugs: It’s got this version of BG written all over it…imo, anyway. :bat: POINTS for influencer-Babs…wait, you prefer Barb, huh? Do I make you crazy calling her that? You can tell me you know. :eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome pick, @Razzzcat! Le Tigre is great. Feels like a Friday night party up in the Crew Quarters! :dancing_women:

This makes me wanna jump and move my tush somewhat! Makes me feel alive! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I’m totally cool with Babs- I call her Barb cuz’ that’s my way of having my own distinctive connection with her as a character. :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey @CassTheStreet we missed you last week :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Oooh thank you @Mae! :dancer:t2: I want to know if @Hiraeth @NCharles39 @TheCosmicMoth or @iJest have a tune to share on this lovely Friday evening? :wave: hi

7 Likes

@Razzzcat
For when Ivy almost friend dropped Ivy at the end of season 1:

5 Likes