Harley’s Crew 📺 BATMAN & ROBIN 💥 (BYOM) Watch-Along! MONDAY 4/26 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

I get this, but Goldman’s take on the character ultimately just takes away from Barb’s legacy as BG, and that’s something that I just can’t greenlight.

5 Likes

Also, I just had a thought about this Batgirl’s costume. I wonder if it was an inspiration for Barbara’s costume in All-Star Batman and later her first New 52 suit?

5 Likes

:boom: 15 Minutes!!

I’m on the way!!! :red_car: :purple_heart:

Thank you for the tunage @Mae!

5 Likes

I saw this movie twice at the movie theater, what kept me from seeing it for the 3rd time?
Trailer from Spawn! Didn’t like the creepy evil clown in the trailer!:cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Oh man, I was the opposite, as a kid I LOVED Spawn and all the creepy characters involved in it. I wonder if that movie’s streaming anywhere…

5 Likes

Always welcome, fabulous @Razzzcat :hugs:

4 Likes

Ten minutes!

4 Likes

Hmm. Could be. :thinking:

Welp, it was definitely repainted for Dina Meyer in the early 2000’s Birds Of Prey series-

3026648dd104d0fe97c1f372e434654f

4 Likes

My grapefruit La Croix is READY :muscle:

4 Likes

On the positive side of this movie…
I like Mister Freeze suit, and Arnold as Freeze!
Bane’s appearance.
The first 11 minutes of action!:grinning:

3 Likes

I saw this movie once in the theater with my friends Marco and Mark. What kept me from seeing it again? The movie itself. :laughing:
We’re all huge comic geeks, and when we left the theater, we were all so angry, that we complained about it together for days.

4 Likes

Agreed @Reaganfan78- he really puts this movie on his back and carries it across the goal line. Fun stuff from the AHnold for sure. :smiley:

4 Likes

Agreed with Queen @Razzzcat- thank you sooo much for the wonderful music Mighty @Mae. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Because of this movie, Batman & Mister Freeze Subzero was delay by a year. The first time I saw a trailer for it was on Selena VHS, and I remember how excited I was to wanting to see it!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So something weird is happening but HBO Max refuses to stream anything… tried using Chrome and Edge and nada… Clearing the cache does nothing… What the frick?

3 Likes

I’m almost there! I’m almost there!!

4 Likes

Honestly, with better direction, I think Arnold can do a proper Mr Freeze, and I think he even gets it right a few times, especially when his wife is involved.

I had the idea in the past that if they were to adapt Batman: White Knight as a movie or something, he would be perfect for that take on Freeze.

3 Likes

I’m watching it on DVD. If you have it on home video, put that on in case.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s likely that Goldsman is making a reference since Daphne’s father, Wilfred, is mentioned in the movie.

4 Likes

I actually have the whole quadrilogy on blu-ray, but it was easier for me to just open it up on Max. :laughing:

4 Likes