Harley’s Crew 📺 BATMAN & ROBIN 💥 (BYOM) Watch-Along! MONDAY 4/26 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! Another BYOM movie night is upon us, and this one comes w/ a plant lady, an ice man, a girl-bat, and a Bane! :tada:

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Batman & Robin (1997) work side-by-side to stop the villains of Gotham City, but tensions are appearing between them as Alfred falls ill, and new villains emerge on the scene: Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy! Will Gotham soon be a frozen tundra or populated w/ mutant plants? Who’s the new girl? And what is happening to Alfred?! Gotta tune in to find out. :popcorn: Hope to see you here!

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy or rental of the movie! It’s available on HBOMax OR you can rent it right :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: PG-13, Runtime: 125 minutes
Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

10 Likes

For the love of all the campy goodness:

6 Likes

Any decent human being already owns this masterpiece of a film on home video. :stuck_out_tongue:

All joking aside, I really hope that I don’t forget to join in on this one.

6 Likes

I actually do :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I haven’t watched this movie in a while, hopefully I’m free on the 26th, so I can join in. The Batman double feature WAL last year was so much fun, and then a smaller group of us did Batman Forever too. I’d love to watch this magnificent mess of a film with others, some great laughs to be had. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Now I’m in a pickle. I just don’t know how to say no to this. I love this movie. Clooney was an amazing Batman and he taught me what being Batman was all about :cry:

Lookin good and kissin poison ivy

9 Likes

Come hang out @LastSon0fMars!! :partying_face: The more the merrier! :harleys_crew: The Crew would love to have you! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hey @AlexanderKnox! Hope you can make it! I’ll remind you! I’m good at that :laughing: I’m kind of a walking bat signal sometimes.

6 Likes

Well thanks :slight_smile:

I might just have to do that then!

6 Likes

I have this movie on DVD, Count me in!:smiley:

5 Likes

I might not make it. But in my absence I bring a reading list!

Poison Ivy Reading list

(Pre-Crisis)
World’s Finest 252
Batman 181
Justice League of America 111
Batman Family 17
Justice League of America 158

(Post-Crisis)
Batman:Shadow of the Bat Annual 3
Suicide Squad 33-36
Detective Comics 752
Batman 608-612

(New 52)
Detective Comics 23
Batman 25
Batman 30
Batman 33
Secret Origins 10
Poison Ivy: The Cycle of Life and Death 1-6

(Rebirth)
Batman 41-43
Heroes in Crisis 2
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy 1-6

5 Likes

You’ve got some great reading lists @TheRealDetectiveChimp. Thanks! I’m still working through your suggested “Primate” reading list from the @DCHistoryClub.

5 Likes

This is the one Batman movie that I have not seen all the way through. I will have to check it out if there are others watching.

6 Likes

I feel like Victor and Pamela are working together today, because it’s very much springtime here and it is snowing

… Or maybe they’re fighting

9 Likes

3 DAYS! :boom: :green_heart:

5 Likes

I should be able to make it…at least I hope I can

5 Likes

Now this movie is gonna make me sad!:sob:
EY_50_-_Poison_Ivy For @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! :harley_smilehqtas::clinking_glasses: :poison_unamusedhqtas:

5 Likes

That’s why we have to WAL like the pros PPB taught us to be!! :muscle: :tv: She’ll be here in spirit. :green_heart::pleading_face: Wish we could’ve done one more w/ her.

6 Likes

Oh, me too. Definitely.

5 Likes

Well, I’m not gonna be here for this. Mandatory overtime again. Sorry, folks. I’ll have to be sad on my own instead of with you.

4 Likes