Harley Quinn S2, E7 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Yes, Gordy J! Gordy J! Gordy J!

I for one, welcome the Harley Ivy Kiteman polycule. Something new, something different.

4 Likes

B-but… Kiteman :sob:

He is too innocently clueless to be cheated on.

I mean, he did choose to go for a villain, so that’s kind of on him, but still. Poor Kiteman.

9 Likes

There’s hope for Kite-Man. He’ll find love out there. But there’s no stopping the HarlIvy train now.

10 Likes

Kite man deserves better

9 Likes

Joker revived probably, or villains we haven’t seen yet.

4 Likes

I agree.

I love Kite-Man, but even from the beginning you could tell the dynamics between them weren’t all there.

6 Likes

It finally happened, I knew it was only a matter of time. It’s just another example of the awesomeness of this series, no holds barred, literally.

7 Likes

Love the Professor Pyg cameo among the Pit residents. Went back to look to see if there were any other familiar faces and just saw Clock King.

Can’t quite place villain who has a Destro vibe. I want to say it’s Dollmaker. Sure there’s somebody here who can properly identify this guy:

8 Likes

Maybe Kiteman will end up with the new Joker. lets just go Ham Fisted into this

1 Like

Looks like Rag Doll

3 Likes

Kite-Man is loveable, and he has a lot of love to give, but there’s nothing special about his connection to Ivy. He’d love anyone who acknowledged him as a goofy but ultimately good guy. I think he and Ivy gained a lot from each other but their destinies lie elsewhere. There’s nothing wrong with that.

18 Likes

Think we have a winner!

Wasn’t too far off. At least I managed to get “Doll” part of the name :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It could be very well be doll maker as well. They have some appearances that look very similar.

2 Likes

All I can say is you’re a damn good cop, Jim Gordon. Him knowing that batgirl is Barbara can lead to some interesting situations.

The Harley and Ivy kiss. I don’t know how I feel about it. We all knew that this would happen but I was kinda hoping it didn’t. I really like Kiteman and he is going to be crushed.

7 Likes

Loved when he tapped the gavel ever so gently.

5 Likes

I’m very excited for how they’re just totally going for Harley/Ivy here. Every other instance we’ve seen of it until now has either been implicit half-measures, or some Alternate Universe where everything is so different that they’re basically new characters (I say that with love, Bombshells). Never before has Harley and Ivy’s romance been given space to develop in this way that fully confronts the complexities of their realtionship, and I’m really grateful to have a series where they fully explore this messy, passionate coupling of two disastrous anti-villains who only see the best of themselves in each other.

Harley/Ivy for life.

14 Likes

3’s not a crowd!

Ivy can go both ways!

Sharing is Caring

2 Likes

Sign me up for a Bane “Hang In There!!” poster

14 Likes

When Ivy’s stand-up/unintentional emotional breakthrough/motivational speech is enough to get me out of my funk you know this show is phenomenal at making characters with real depth and growth.

I like both Kivy and Harlivy, and who knows maybe they’ll be able to make a polyamorous relationship work, but I trust this show’s writers to do the journey justice with thoughtful and fulfilling plot.

4 Likes

How many of you screamed FINALLY !!! at the end

10 Likes