Harley Quinn S2, E7 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Looks like Two-Face is back home in the courtroom with his judge and jury, the Honorable…Bane? Who, apparently, is the Warden of The Pit as well? Ok, did anyone else see that coming?

We’ve learned that Bane is a gentle Warden, focused on healing the mind and spirit through gentle measures. Is this really the same Bane who demolished Batman a couple of weeks ago?

Alright, alright…I know that’s not what we REALLY want to talk about so here it is…what about when Poison Ivy…actually tried to do stand-up comedy!

If you haven’t watched episode 7 yet, make sure you do then come back here and let us know what you thought!

25 Likes

Just gonna leave this here

HarlivyGIF

105 Likes

Started this cuz not one up yet? @bribriibri & @beeaggro.

7 Likes

Yeah, which. HOLY CRAP IT HAPPENED FINALLY

25 Likes

I am shook, but so happy it happened.

I’m just curious their reactions at the end are obviously like w.t.f… So, I wonder how it will play out like will it be awk for a little bit, will they talk about, or just pretend it never happened.

28 Likes

I’m predicting awk. try to play it off. fall into bed. rinse. repeat. joke montage

24 Likes

Such a great episode!!! Love how Bane demands tidiness in Pena Duro lol. Zsasz, Ratcatcher, every time they add a character their great. Gordon clean up montage was hilarious. Gave Two-Face what for. I’m burying the lead tho Harley & Ivy beautiful!!! Lolz all over the place. This show never disappoints. Going on after George Lopez is a bold move. Babs checking in on pops during Two-Face fight was great too. All around greatness again. Never a bad one imho.

23 Likes

Like that? Or as the HQ icon? Idk how to tag it with her face unless I switch my avatar? Tried to tag ToddRussell but can’t bring his tag up? Must be a hyphen or something I’m missing? He always posts on these, can’t find em tho?

1 Like

Like that?

2 Likes

Never disappoints for sure. Ivy has really been hitting me with the emotions these last few episodes.

Last week with the flashback story and then this week with the speech on stage. The girl needs a hug…or two…#poorivy

17 Likes

you got it :+1:

Honestly, so surprised they didn’t put up a reaction thread for this episode ahead of time im assuming there will be a variety of reactions lol

6 Likes

@Todd_Russell found it!!! Your tag that is. Underscore messed me up.

1 Like

FINALLY. What I’ve been waiting 2 seasons for…

George Lopez

41 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I put this on other 1 b4 they merged. I never knew Kaley had a practically identical sister named Briana who also voices Batgirl in this show. Never noticed her name previously, or knew she was in show biz?

14 Likes

Even knowing that it was coming today, the Harlivy kiss was just perfect! I really hadn’t been expecting it to happen this soon, but now it just means even more time for the romance to blossom (pun intended)

12 Likes

Dang i feel bad for kite man, maybe ivy will choose both

26 Likes

HELL YEAH
I was really wondering (AND SERIOUSLY HOPING) they’d go there in the show. Then when they established (more or less) that ivy and cat woman had had a thing it really got my hopes up. MY OTP WILL FLOURISH

14 Likes

I feel bad for Kite Man too, but Ivy so obviously cares more about Harley than she does about him. They just tears up love each other so much. So much selflessness in this episode from my girls.

19 Likes

I have too many reactions for this episode and as much as i absolutely loved the Harley Ivy Kiss I want to give a shout out to a few other moments.

Can I just say Bane is comedy gold. He cracks me up everytime when he walked out as the judge :joy:

Barb getting her dad to quit drinking and revealing herself as Batgirl I really was not expecting. Maybe there is a chance to see a healthy Gordon yet.

Also, the moment Harley realizes the way to save Ivy is to let herself drop and only love sets us free… :pleading_face:

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

26 Likes