Harley Quinn S2, E13 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

I agree with you in that I wish it was Ivy making the decision.

Donā€™t get me wrong I love how they are now together and the car throwback was phenomenal, but that was the point I was trying to make about Kite-Man being the one to throw off the wedding. Major points for him though for stepping up to the plate and doing whatā€™s best for him.

However, from an Ivy/Harley perspectiveā€¦ like would Ivy have ever admitted she loved Harley because at that point Ivy was still on board when Harley said she could marry them.

Definitely excited to see what happens in a season 3 (you know it has to happen) and honestly i hope they delve into Ivy a little bit more. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Also, pretty sure Kite-Man said his first FU towards Harley :joy:

8 Likes

I agree it was good to see Kite-man stand up for himself, hopefully he can do that when he confronts his parents in the future.

His wedding vows were still awful tho :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Mayor Gordon? Iā€™m surprised this hasnā€™t been done before in an elseworld. I did not expect Ivy to be in her mid 30s. That honestly shocked me, I thought she was in her mid - late 20s. Good to see Nora and Maxie Zeus are still doing well.
Bit disappointing we didnā€™t see how the trinity reacted to the possible threesome form last ep. I still want a spin off staring them.
Iā€™m glad KM was the one that broke things off, like he said, he may be a fool but he deserves better especially after he gave Ivy a way out at the beginning of the ep but she rejected it. Harley and Ivy doing a Bonnie and clyde makes sense. The only thing that really surprised me is the fact that KM broke it off and not Ivy.

Does anyone actually think KM was being stalkerish of pushy with his proposals? I donā€™t. His vows and previous episodes made t seem that he proposed over and over and over again but it was actually three times. I only remember 2 but I think I remember the third. the first was before they fought Joker and they thought they would die, the second (i think) was shortly after Ivyā€™s revival and the third was 10+ months later.

This is probably going to be unpopular but I still think that harlivy is rushed. Donā€™t get me wrong, they solved the love triangle better then I thought they would but still. While Iā€™m not the biggest fan of how the romantic relationship started between the two, my biggest problem is that they didnā€™t really show development from both sides. We saw Harley come to term with her feelings but from Ivyā€™s side it was really only this episode and I wanted to see more. with the ending the pacing fits but at the same time it doesnā€™t fit. The more impulsive, live in the moment thing fits, but they normally took more time with the deeper, more emotional stuff. so, itā€™s a bit disappointing.
Hopefully we get a season 3 so they can really work on the romantic development.
I think the main reason I preferred Kivy is the same reason I liked the enchantress and Killer croc being together. It was surprising when they got together and no one expected it to last long but it did and they worked well together as both the enchantress and killer croc and June and Waylon. With Kivy I can see them working as poison ivy and kiteman as well as Pam and Chuck but with Harlivy I see them working great as Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn but once that part of there lives are done. to be completely honest, I donā€™t see them working when it is just Pam and Harleen.
If the plan is for them to do a ride or die sort of thing, where they are travelling around the world , doing badass things and not really thinking past tomorrow then fair enough but if it isnā€™t, for this to be a long lasting thing then Iā€™m just not sure. Like Ivy said Harley is trying to change but I donā€™t know of she will be able to change enough. Just looking at Harleyā€™s past, she has always been Harley quinn inside and the professional Harelen Quinzel was an anomaly. So, yeah at this point in time, in my mind, the things she needs to change for this to be a long lasting relationship are some of the things that make her Harley Quinn and I donā€™t think she can change those. We kind of need am S3
That was longer then I thought it would be.

3 Likes

Another great episode. Now wondering about a season 3. The question mark at The Endā€¦ Nah, what am I saying, this series is definitely getting a third season. Just hope it is here and not HBO Maxā€¦

9 Likes

The world is in an even weirder place than the end of season 1. I loved seeing Harley and Ivy ride off into the sunset.

8 Likes

Kite Manā€™s not gonna team up with those two.

2 Likes

LEGENDARYā€¦ Honestly one the BEST things DC has ever produced. What a phenomenal season and gorgeous season finale. This show has some of the best writing and characterizations Iā€™ve ever seen. So when should we be expecting a Season 3???
#LongLiveHarlivy :heart::black_heart::green_heart::heart::black_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

The ending was AMAZING!!! Love it!! #Harlivy

WE NEED SEASON3!!!

27 Likes

I absolutely do not want this show to end, but if it must, and I hope it mustnā€™t, that was a good place to do it.

10 Likes

Bane was at the wedding!

12 Likes

Ok. Group hug, people! :hugs: That was crazy, and itā€™s been a pleasure speculating and debating w/ all of you. :purple_heart:

Canā€™t lie. That felt a little bittersweet, not knowing if there will be more to an already criminally undertold story. SO much to talk about, but for now, again: :raised_hands:t3: Loved it.

And for Harls & IVY :wilted_flower: riding off into the horizon after FINALLY confessing their love. Thisā€¦

@DC_Community we canā€™t end it there. NOPE. Unacceptable. Hi again, btw :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Wow. Iā€™m so impressed that both Ivy and Harls took such a deep look into themselves and each other and reflected on the car ride of a lifetime (Locke, anyone?). Itā€™s just what Iā€™ve (:poisonivy_hqas:) been doing this whole time. It turns out I was wrong about Kite Man cheating (so sorry for him, though :kitemanhqtas:), but I was right about Ivy being in denial just as Harley was, and then realizing who her best match this whole time.

Iā€™m sure this opinion is unpopular, but I donā€™t think Harley Quinn needs to be renewed. Iā€™ve expressed that Iā€™ve wanted it to before on these boards, but now that Iā€™ve seen the finale, Iā€™ve had a change of heart. Not just this particular season, but the whole series has been leading up to that destiny-defining car ride for me. Now that Harls and Ive mutually realize just how much they click, I donā€™t need to see any more of it because Iā€™ve been seeing it this whole time. At least to me, this show is all about reflection, redemption, and looking ahead to the future. So less is more in this instance. They didnā€™t have to to put a question mark after The End.

5 Likes

I basically yelled: (ahem) oh, HELL NO, girl! You canNOT say yes to thatā€” I forbid it!! :laughing: and Clayface calling Kites a ā€˜Basic Bā€™ā€¦ omg THANX for that. :wilted_flower:

13 Likes

:rotating_light: 8/22/20 Everyone!! :rotating_light:

IF they announce anything I bet itā€™ll be here. :tada:

7 Likes

Dude the way her eyes dilated at the mention of four kids :joy::joy:

17 Likes

Hope theirs another season

3 Likes

Amazing ending! I really hope we get that season 3 :grin:

5 Likes

I was laughing at the fact he mention/said how many times she rejected in his vowā€‹:joy:

Iā€™m likeā€¦oh boy such words

10 Likes

What an ending. Gordon needs his own show. Looks like Calyface might get his wish from Tim Burton. Hoping for a announcement of a season 3 soon.

4 Likes

Right?! Kids and carpool and reality tv in the suburbs?? :flushed: No Bueno. Donā€™t see it.
More of my inner dialogue: You deserve better than this, Ivy. He canā€™t do better than you, for sure, but you?? Have Harley Quinn right there!? WAKE UP, babe. :wilted_flower:.

Still a little disappointed she didnā€™t figure it out sooner on her own tho. :neutral_face: LOVED Bane in his top hat tho!! :tophat: Points!

13 Likes