Harley Quinn S2, E13 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Tommy Tomorrow was mentioned in Season 1 when Harley was looking for her crew.

17 Likes

I wonder if he’s still looking for someone casual on the weekends? :thinking:

12 Likes

Without the signature raised hand holding

1 Like

IMHO with Kiteman calling it off, it’s a win win for all fans.

11 Likes

That “Gary” comment threw me off. So Clayface had it wrong. Even better.

9 Likes

Now I really hope they announce S3 at DCF​:pray:

14 Likes

When is DCF? Is it August?

6 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

Yes. It’s scheduled for August 22nd.

6 Likes

The throw back with that car to the Batman Animated series!! chef’s kiss. Clayface’s aria! Bravo! XD Amazing job with this love triangle. Having Kiteman as someone Ivy loves but didn’t quite get her (and their four kids) vs Harley who loves not listening to Ivy’s very good advice, and yet they have a deep mutual understanding. Such a fun watch! Good to see Kiteman call it off. Definitely wanna watch more Harley and Ivy heists, and they’ve clearly got so much more to sort out. Where is season 3!!!

17 Likes

OK, that was the best ending I’ve seen in ages. REALLY hope for a season 3!

11 Likes

May be an unpopular opinion, bit I was a little let down. Don’t get me wrong love that its harley and ivy, definitely where I wanted it to end up. But outside of Frank(who was amazing as always) there wasn’t much comedy, and there were so many characters there who would’ve been perfect for that. King shark for instance didnt have enough presence which brings me to another point. I think someone already mentioned this but I would’ve liked some more crew interaction beyond what we got. More Frank is always a good thing, king shark always kills, clayface what can I say, even Sy was there but not used. Catwoman did well bit the other bridesmaids could’ve shown up more . Also the episode, in my opinion of course, was too predictable in how it played out while also missing key appearances. I NEEDED to see Bane at the wedding, someone should’ve picked him out of the pit. Even if to lock him in Arkham so he could break out with harley and two face. Batgirl didnt even pop in to have an opinion on Gordon’s plan or try to reassure him he’s already a hero. Harley and ivy driving off in the convertible was a classic nod to BTAS and I loved it but it was surrounded by chaos which normally would be fine except in this instance I feel it took away from the intimate moment that was meant to be happening. Cops chasing sure but cops chasing, explosion, cornfield and house burning down, people losing it, just a bit too much. And ivy finally accepting harley(again, this is what I wanted) but her acknowledgements of why she accepts her now felt empty. Because harley was always trying to do better for ivy so the dynamic hadn’t really changed. And the I love you didnt carry much weight because they’ve told each other they love each plenty and even though we know the changeover has happened from friend to more the chaos and lack of real progression in the dynamic leaves feeling flat. Glad it happened but I felt it could’ve been more. Now the ending leaves some big questions. I’m curious where they could take the show for season 3 if there is one which there definitely should be. What could be there direction. King shark made a good point about the relationship changing the crew dynamic, but is harley even interested in having a crew anymore, are they going to do what she proposed in the bachelorette episode about traveling fighting for the environmental cause? What would that do with the show I that case? What about location? Stay in gotham, go to Coney island? So much potential just a matter of how to use it and how to use it without ruining the gold foundation thays already been put down. So I just realized I went on a rambling rant, sorry if you’ve read it all. In conclusion, love the show definitely needs at the very least one more season and ideally many more, but I was disappointed with the season finale. Cheers.

8 Likes

Not for me personally I mean yay good for Harley and ivy but what about kite man, he validated himself instead of just accepting that that was the best he was gonna get. Both got what they wanted in the end

4 Likes

Man, this episode was one “Hell yeah” after another. Vibe and Space Cabbie, all the villain cameos at the wedding, Two-Face being the political advisor behind bars, Kite Man having the chutzpah to call everything off, and finally that ending… On the one hand, this is a great way to finish things. On the other hand, I definitely want a whole lot more!

11 Likes

I want to see Mayor Gordon in S3 :joy:

8 Likes

Also another unpopular take, but it didn’t love most of it-except the end because I have been a strong advocate for the Harley/Ivy pairing since the beginning.

That being said, I wish Ivy had come to terms with her feelings sooner in the episode. Or not had to have her OWN EMOTIONS explained to her by someone else. :unamused: If it had been done sooner, I think the emotional impact of them getting together would have felt more in line and less rushed. I was waiting for some grandiose speech from Ivy, especially after Harley’s beautiful one last episode (seriously-top 5 love declarations I’ve ever heard) and it just never came. Her admission of loving Harley felt like an afterthought or again, agreeing with what someone else already said.

I don’t know. I am SO hoping for a season 3 because I would love to see Harley and Ivy continue to grow as characters and have this wonderfully intimate and loving relationship going forward. Still full of chaos and capers and heists, but together! It could be wonderful!

Anyway, I rambled too. Still hoping that the renewal comes in August.

16 Likes

That was the ending I wanted. It was ■■■■■■■ amazing. I also liked The End? Because it’s a very good ending. Harley and Ivy together, but there could always be more. Kiteman will find who he’s meant to be with. SO HAPPY

8 Likes

First things First, #renewharleyquinn for season 3!

Second, I’m so proud that kiteman learned his worth no deserves to be cheated on. To be clear Ivy was never in love with him. She was only in that relationship because he was the safer option.

Loved that Ivy came to terms with her feelings for Harley because we can see she had them since Harley was with The Joker.

Catwoman, King Shark, Tawny, Batgirl,and Clayface I love yall !

Jim Gordon & his police are so damn useless (F12) I’m rooting for his demise along with dr.pycho when season 3 is here (speaking it into existence)

13 Likes

GREAT SEASON FINALE!!! :smiley: :clap:t6: So in the end it was Kiteman who broke it off cause he could tell Ivy was holding her true feelings back and just for the wedding to be ruined thanks to Two-Face & Gordon :roll_eyes:He couldn’t handle it anymore so he took off leaving Harley & Ivy to finally confess their bisexual love to each other! :heart: Still I wish the producers & writers had just kept them as sisterly bffs as they were before at first in season 1 :unamused: cause I liked it better when Ivy was like the caring older sis figure towards Harley:pensive: Anyway I hope we get a season 3 soon and THE CREEPER along with it! :grin: :joy:

4 Likes

I was a little bit concerned about the time constraints on this episode. And after what I’ve seen I would say rightfully so. Because there was a lot going on and a lot that needed to be wrapped up with these character arcs that to me just could not be wrapped up in the timeframe that this show is usually given( a little over 20 something minutes). This episode could’ve used an extra 15 minutes at least. I wasn’t too much of a fan of the pacing because everything seemed to have started off really slow and then started to wrap up really fast. it’s like if things would have been really air tight with Ivy REALLY diving into her true feelings for Harley, mulling over them, and in the end actually CHOOSING Harley I probably would say “I don’t actually NEED season three because it wrapped up so nicely feelings are resolved” But now I feel like we really need a season three. I love how this episode ended I just feel like we needed more time spent on Ivy’s feelings for Harley and really getting into that instead of just a sum up in the getaway car, which was nice but we need a little bit more than that. Especially with all the hurtful stuff that Ivy said before all this.

I never thought I’d say this but Chuck, I really loved him in this episode I like that he and Ivy addressed the sex tape in very realistic way and how Chuck expressed his feelings about it, he wasn’t made to be an idiot and even offered Ivy an out. And he became 1000 times more likable when he actually started standing up for himself in my eyes. I cheered. Yes, he gets it, he finally gets it, self respect! My favorite moment was when Harley even offered to be the Reverend and Kiteman said “F*** you” it was great lol.

It was a great episode, like I said the only issue I truly have is the pacing. And things still feel kind of left open and unfinished between Harley and Ivy. So with the hopes that we do get a season three I want to see Harley and Ivy‘s new relationship explored even further.

12 Likes