Harley Quinn S2, E10 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

That’s an awesome idea lol

1 Like

Interesting. I think watching a clown abuse a woman is unfunny so… it seems we are at an impasse. :wink:. I’m sure they’ve got ideas that can make us both happy tho :+1:

8 Likes

You know, you’d think after the first or second dip into acid they’d just drain the darn things. And are all highly toxic chemical plants straight out of OSHA’s nightmares that easy to break in to or is it just the ones that create super baddies?

It’s a shame our time with sane joker was so short, but I do love the reverse origin story! The sub plots and character arcs developing with the rest of the crew is great as well, although I do have one complaint…you folks have to stop being quite so entertaining or I’ll never get enough sleep!

6 Likes

I agree! And for once, she didn’t rope Ivy into her mess to help her out. She’s already growing!

4 Likes

Yes! I’d wear them everyday lol

2 Likes

The Riddler is Upsettingly Hot now!!

Oh, and I guess Harley is now determined to fix her own problems and stand on her own as a strong individual eventually capable of being part of a loving, mutually supportive relationship.

But Riddler!! Also Clayface is an absolute joy as always :clayface_hqas:

4 Likes

Abuse isn’t funny, so no impasse there :roll_eyes:. I’d want them back together but without THAT. You should take a look at the comic Harley Loves Joker by Paul Dini (her original creator) to understand the dynamic I’m talking about.

1 Like

I’m so happy the Joker is coming back I squealed! He’s my favorite character and I can’t wait for next week’s episode!

I’ll miss Psycho in the crew but I’m glad he’s still getting some screen time because he’s so funny.

I never knew I liked Sy until he was gone! Now I miss him. I also miss Bane and Scarecrow but at least we still have Riddler.

Harley has grown so much and I wish I knew how her and Ivy’s relationship will end up. It’s so hard waiting a week for episodes lol.

Pleeeease give us a season 3. I don’t want this show to end!

2 Likes

THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME IS BACK BABY!!! :joker_side_eyehqtas:

Am I the only one who Loved Harley’s outfit this episode? :heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

Nooo Clayface and King Shark they were great this episode.

I thought this was a Fantastically funny episode, Gordo is the Besto!
Riddler, holy Frijoles, Glad him and Psycho are Happy together :rofl:

Goodbye Sy…

5 Likes

To me, it sounded like she did not want Ivy involved more because it was another mess she caused and she didn’t want Ivy observing that.

2 Likes

I dion’t know. Even going back to her original appearances in the animated series, he abused her.

2 Likes

Im familiar :+1: I still prefer Harls w/ Ivy, tho. Those two just click in all the best ways… imo anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Gotham PD

Group of Men and 1 Female.

3 Likes

That was already confirmed in “Riddle U.”

Honestly, when I first heard the show would star Harley, Ivy, AND Joker, I really thought there would be a lot of fights between Ivy and Joker as Harley has to constantly choose whose side to be on. Love the way the show has gone, but I think there’s a bit of a missed opportunity there. We coulda had a full season of Ivy and Joker fighting over Harley. OMG what if… that’s Season 3? :hushed: (although obviously, Harley wouldn’t be gravitating towards Joker at this point)

4 Likes
  • Harley is hotter than usual in formal attire. :wink:
  • Did anyone else know it was Joker before he turned around, or am I the only one who seems to have memorized the back of his head? (though I guess memorizing his voice would be more likely for most people)
  • Glad to see they didn’t forget about Riddler!
  • Impatient Batman was awesome. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I see no one’s mentioned the fact that Harley reunited that man with his family by giving him cancer. Not the hero he wanted, but the hero he deserved.

13 Likes

Exclamation!

6 Likes

Have to say, DC has always made the best animated comic series. Love the original content here, and hope to see much more! That said, I hope Ivy and Harley stay friends. Think they are much better that way. Plus, feel kinda bad for Kiteman lol. And I REALLY hope we get to see Harley kick the living crap outta Joker!!!

1 Like

Yeeess, @Sushi-Volcano I like where your head is at! :facepunch:t3:
I wouldn’t mind earning things a bit more. Im biased, of course :wilted_flower: so I want Harls/Ivy to be together forever, BUT I want Harls to work out her issues and want to see more of Ivy’s side of things/her working thru her issues (which are plentiful :wink:) and to have all that along w/ a struggle w/ Joker could be interesting to watch from these writers. FOR sure.

5 Likes
  1. I want Harley’s look for this episode
  2. Clayface is the best; and
  3. Yikes to Joker but not surprised

Otherwise, excited for next episode as they build to the season finale. Some thoughts I had when watching:

• A 203 number? A Connecticut number? Confirmed Gotham is Bridgeport, CT (as in Young Justice) (CT gets nothing give me this)
  • I hope King Shark enjoys his marriage to Tabitha of the Hammerhead Clan
  • I bet Harley is going to release the Justice League
  • Called it!!!
5 Likes

That’s like how someone invents a death ray “for peaceful purposes.”

2 Likes