Harley Quinn S2, E10 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

I spit out my damn beer when they showed the cancer ray, and her “why do they make these things?!” Damn that was hilarious. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

This episode proves that Harley considers Joker to be her family. She tells him to tuck his fingers in unless he wants to lose one, which is a reference to her dad losing his fingers and her considering Joker to be like family.

Throwing him in the acid was an act of compassion in a desperate circumstance. He’s defenseless for the most part as normie joker.

“Sane” Harleen’s theory and hypothesis as a psychologist in the Stjepan Šejić origin story that a warzone like Gotham, people long-term exposed to a warzone like Gotham will eventually lead to the death of empathy and embracing your shadow self to survive. That’s the only way that the Joker, someone she considers to be her family deep-down, is going to survive the chaos that surrounds Gotham and her life.

Can’t WAIT to see the rest of this season. This show is brilliant :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

13 Likes

Now I want the Themyscira t-shirt that Harley was wearing and the Cob Squad hat. DC Store needs to get to work. Add that Hang in There Bane poster and the Clayface hand tattoo and the Cob Squad tattoo. I would buy them all.

16 Likes

I would buy Harley’s red and black diamond coffee mug in a heartbeat as well

8 Likes

When I heard the Joker music I got nervous. Then I got scared at the end.

F

Put your relationship crisis on hold because we gotta get the Justice League back.

9 Likes

I enjoyed this epsiode. Harleys loneliness lead her to realize she needs to take responsibility and she’s doing that. She’s developing. I did miss Ivy tho. She’s my favorite character.

Dr. PYSCHO , my man, I hope he doesn’t go too far. And Sy with his sacrifice. Ugh there was a lot going on.

As for the romance , I still dont believe Harley and Ivy will get together. Although I ship it, because its toxic (I’m sorry I like drama) lol but I dont think Ivy will stay with Kiteman either. She loves both of them and Ivy still has issues to workout herself. I think Ivy has a deeper love for Harley but it won’t work. And it would be boring for the show. Overall good epsiode

5 Likes

I really liked this episode! It’s great seeing Harley trying to grow out of her old ways. The cancer gun bit was great. I think that is the first time I have heard Harley apologize to a goon when she’s already killed numerous others. Considering what has happened to Gotham and many of the villains, I wonder if they’ll have a reboot of sorts if they do another season (fingers crossed), I imagine the writers could have a lot of fun with that.

10 Likes

This shot and the Ninja Turtles calves line gave me a chuckle :laughing:

:turtle: :leg:

9 Likes

They definitely need to add some new Harley Quinn gear 100%

8 Likes

they left us on such a cliff hanger!!! but I loved the episode so so much,

6 Likes

Another great episode, no surprise there. With everything going on, Harley Quinn :harley_delicioushqtas: always makes my Fridays, my whole week. I’m super proud of her self-improvement and cleaning up her messes herself. I could only imagine Harley and Joker :joker_smilehqtas: going at it after he gets out of the acid. I see Harley and Justice League working together to fight the Parademons and the Justice League probably wondering where’s Batman :batman_stoichqtas: lol. I need more Harley Quinn merchandise, that shirt and the Cobb Squad hat is a must! Poor Sy :syborgman_hqtas:, I know Harley didn’t show he cared for him so much but he has helped her and was part of the crew. I believe it also comes from that is was another mess of hers and that Sy was dragged along with and gave his life for her, he did THAT for her. I know Harley has done a lot of crime in her life but in the comics and this show, I’ve always liked the idea of her as a hero in her own way of course. :harley_smilehqtas:

Another week to wait but oh is it worth waiting.

8 Likes

Whoever works on DC Comics apparel, PLEASE make a Cobb Squad hat and “I went to Themyscira and all I got was this lousy t-shirt” shirt available for the public!

21 Likes

What?! :clap:t3: Such a great Ep!! :star_struck:
This show just keeps getting better and better. I don’t even know what else to say! Did Harls really just make the Joker?? To free the Justice League?? And Sy!! RIP :fist:t3:
(Also, Cancer Ray: Im w/ you Harls. Who would make that?! Such a great gag)

Loving the resurrection of Gordo, Bats in his cowl & lil robe, :laughing: burly Riddler, and Harls, you know… getting her poop in a pile. Kinda gonna miss dorky bartender Joker, but let’s face it: Gotham ain’t quite Gotham w/o it’s Clown Prince…

Let’s just hope Harls can handle it, and keeps striving for trustworthiness—FOR IVY! :wilted_flower: Man, I can’t wait for next week! Also…

@DC_Community: my obligatory plea for a Sn3. :pray:t3:
Good day. :green_heart:

10 Likes

One more thing! Err, TWO MORE:
I would legit rock that Cobb Squad cap, and Psycho, you oddly likable little :poop: No one gets to quit, sir!!
:thinking: I kinda hope Wonder Woman comes back & kicks your a55, tho.

8 Likes

Oh man, things are about to get really crazy if the Joker actually gets revived.

3 Likes

Is this how we get the spark going for a season 3?!?

If so, @DC_Community we absolutely need a Harley Quinn season 3 :harleyquinn_hqas:

10 Likes

Hey, @bribriibri! Not sure, but I’ve been tagging whoever is in charge of it for weeks, SO THEY KNOW. :grinning: And Im not stopping any time soon. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wow talk about vicious circle. I can’t believe I almost want to cry for a cartoon character. No matter what Harley does all paths lead back to the clown. And farewell Sy, we hardly knew ye. Great surrogate father moment before his glorious end. Something that both of them needed. Love psycho but gonna love seeing his comeuppance even more.

5 Likes

Please get Harley back together with the Joker! The HarleyxIvy arc is boring and unfunny

This show is so impressive. Every episode is so well made. The tease of the jocker at the end was awesome. It shows what a destructive presence Joker is and how much mayhem comes from him by simply existing

2 Likes