HARLEY QUINN S1, E9 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

My favorite part of this episode (and series, honestly) was Joker and Harley on that date. :purple_heart: Love them being evil together, it gives me the warm fuzzies!

Wasn’t Giganta in the Legion at one point? That could be fun with Doctor Psycho banned and then demoted to the goon pool.

1 Like

The company was also a subsidiary of LexCorp so that strengthens the theory that Lex is behind the attack

I think the whole point of this episode is to show that Joker uses Harley in a harmful, manipulative way not too highlight how “cute” they are together. The first few episodes were her getting out of an abusive relationship and having her relapse was a way to show how hard it is to get out of an abusive relationship and stay out. Harley being pushed out if the helicopter was just another example of how awful Joker is to her. Them getting back together wasn’t too make them “cute” and give people “warm fuzzies” because abusive relationships aren’t cute, they are hard to get out of and hard to realize you’re in one. Abusive relationships shouldn’t be romanticized and calling Joker and Harley “cute” is romanticizing an abusive relationship that has nearly cost Harley her life multiple times.

1 Like

First shot. That scene hit me

The voice actors are just so talented.
Would love to see a panel reading. Hopefully they do this at some convention or make some clips as bonus content! Kaley Cuoco as Harley is just so surprisingly perfect. And seeing Arrested Development’s Tony Hale reading Dr. Psycho’s lines would be beyond hilarious!

1 Like

It made me smile to see them together. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I swear, when Batman caught Harley and that slow piano music started playing, I thought Batman was about to break into song. :laughing:

I wasn’t expecting Ivey saying no to Luthor… tbh I prefer them not to be in LOD and them creating their own unique Club :harleyquinn_hqas:

@gkim.armour.95619 I agree with you! The voice actors are astounding! :harleyquinn_hqas:

Omg this was so cringe worthy

Why does clayface have fingernails