HARLEY QUINN S1, E8 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Yooooo Ivy and Harley need to figure this ■■■■ out ASAP! Check out my reaction! https://youtu.be/Jpa5gdHAf7E

1 Like

Love this episode so much keeps getting better Harley you finally did it but she needs to make up with Ivy they are BFFs and I also loved how Kiteman went in there to help his girl also how Bane wants to blowup everything that give him trouble Awsome

2 Likes

They need to get rid of Jason Alexander character he’s mildly racist and he’s just complete slows down the show and doesn’t fit in.

Is not nearly doing level performance you get for duck man is just kind of phoning it in.

1 Like

LOD should have name tags! lol

1 Like

I watched Curb your Enthusiasm last night & every time J.B. Smoove spoke I thought, Frank the Plant is talking to Larry David.

2 Likes

I’m ready for a King Shark feature length. Ron Funches was the best thing about Undateable and he’s hilarious here.

2 Likes

He was great on Powerless too which I thought was a great show.

2 Likes

He was good in Powerless, however I didn’t make it past the first couple of episodes. I have heard it got better.

3 Likes

The concept was great. A company that made its bones by inventing the Joker toxin cure in a bottle, looking for its next big breakthrough.

1 Like

Imagine if they had been given the creative freedom in that show that they have on this one!

5 Likes

I know right.

1 Like

I loved this episode. The character development for Harley and Ivy alone (in 20 minutes) is amazing. I really hope this season ends with the two of them as a pair. As much as I love Kite-man I think Ivy and Harley is a pairing that needs to happen.
And speaking of character development, Lex Luthor, in the couple minutes he was in this episode, was perfection. I love how they were able to establish him so well in such a short time. I know he and Joker are just trying to get her away from Ivy and I don’t want her to fall for it. But I know she will. I just hope she figures it out before it is too late.

2 Likes

I do, too, but at this point I’m thinking the Kite-Man relationship will prevail for now. At least this season, however I’m hopeful the Ivy/Harvey relationship does strengthen to that somewhere down the line.

3 Likes

I agree completely. Sy has no real place in the show except perhaps as Ivy’s landlord and even then only for very brief cameos.

2 Likes

Yeah this is probably my favorite version of Bane :joy: I was watching Hush the other day and could not help but hear the HQ versions voice in my head. I feel like this take on him will be a fan favorite.

2 Likes

Same writers.

2 Likes

Really? Idk that. Thanks for the info makes sense now.

2 Likes

Everyone in New England became SUCH a fan when this episode confirmed WHAT WE ALWAYS KNEW…Roger Goodell is evil and a member of the Legion of Doom. LOL

2 Likes

-Poison Ivy’s Honey Ryder get up was amusing.
-The Legion of Doom has an anthem?
-Aquaman was funny. I wondered about him just attacking the LOD by himself, but, even out of the water, he was no joke; at least until Harley broke the aquarium to distract him.
-Put fish in a chlorinated pool. Seriously?
-“Grow up, Sinestro. I know that was you.”
-Wow. Bane is a real schlub in this show.