HARLEY QUINN S1, E8 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Gotta love this line!

3 Likes

Yay Harley got in the legion of doom, though, I’m worried it’s a trick setup by the Joker to get her away from Ivy and make her come back to him. I hope Harley still wont be manipulated by him.

1 Like

What did joker do he wasn’t even in the episode he’s been gone for a while i’m glad he came back take harley

1 Like

It was fun spotting the background villains, and seeing which ones were important enough to get their own statues and portraits.

5 Likes

It’s so painfully obvious (yet totally in-character) that Lex and Joker are setting Harley up. Get her in there, woo her, and prove that she’s still nothing without the Joker. Sucks, but perhaps Harley needs to fall again to realize she’s better than the LOD.

I did enjoy the inevitable fight between her and Ivy. Harley knew how to dig the knife in and twist it. Kind of love when she uses her psych skills like that. Don’t know how long it will take, but they’ll come back stronger. Can’t wait. :poisonivy_hqas: :harleyquinn_hqas:

And I LOVED Aquaman. Glad they didn’t show them winning that fight by force as there’s no way Harley could beat him. That was great.

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

ALRIGHTYYY!
So this is Easily my 2nd Favorite Episode (EP. 6 is #1) but it was almost my favorite, until they did Ivy dirty at the end. (and Psy’s sister thing was a bit random)

Highlights & Notes (SPOILERS DUHHH)
Ivy is a Bit OP. She could easily take down lots of LOD and JL characters
but I could only dream of having a friend as good as her. She is Fantastic.

-The LOD STANDS for the Anthem at NFL games, great reference
-King Shark seeing the Diver
=MATT DAMON
=Grid going through the Metal Detector
-Kite man OF COURSE
-Black Manta having a Cameo cause it’s Not NOT about him
-KGBeast switching to the Middle Finger hand

Overall I thought it was a GREAT! Episode! Just like the number 8/10

5 Likes

An awesome episode.

The opening heist was fun. And a clever plan as well.

The Cy side story was fun. Learned a bit more about him and had a sweet and funny moment with his sis.

Other fun moments were. Clayface acting is weapon line. King shark happy to eat the diver. The villain cameos and Manta was great. Kiteman (Hell Yeah) was awesome as always. And KGB was fun with the hand switch.

Bane as always is great (think he my favorite version of bane) especially with the blowing up the food.

Aquaman was great. Thought they would roast him the show but he came out great. Took on the whole LOD while also having fun moments with the dolphin and the fish saving. Enjoyed the water line he had.

For the serious stuff like Harley in the LOD and it most likely being a plot from Joker and Lex was great. Seems like something they would do. And if Ivy did join it would have just been a bonus so they’re in a win win scenario.

The fight between the two was well done. Test the levels of there friendship so they can get stronger. Definitely got sad near the end.

Also that cliffhanger. Didn’t expect those in this show but they are always surprising you.

7 Likes

The way the shots were set up, it reminded me of when Lando opens the door and Darth Vader’s sitting at the far end of the table in Empire Strikes Back, just like how Lex opened the door and there sat Joker.

4 Likes

Absolutely loved your summary and agree 100%.

1 Like

Check, check, check and check … covered my list. Great recap.

1 Like

Agreed, one of the Best Banes ever! I will blow up anyone who says otherwise!

3 Likes

@Aylex great comparison.

@PatsMom1980 thanks

@Carbon same

3 Likes

I started watching this series one of my sleepless nights 6 weeks ago, waiting for some ZzzQuil to kick in, and oh my Gods! I fell in love with this series! Like the Swamp-Thing series it just keeps getting better and better! Please tell me this isn’t a “One Season and Done” type of series!

2 Likes

"I’m going to blow up that chicken sausage xD

5 Likes

By looking at the picture Aquaman almost look like Doctor Octopus! :grin:

I think that was metallo not grid but I could be wrong

3 Likes

It’s already been greenlit for season two. So it’s going at least one more season :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I thought it was metallo too

1 Like

If you pay close attention to this episode you see Luthor as a Machiavellian style villain. First, he plants a seed in Ivy’s mind knowing she will do everything she can to protect Harley and her feelings, thus creating a rift between the two. Thus Ivy is gone and Harley is without her protection as the Joker has his revenge on his former paramour. This is pure Luthor tactics. To the casual observer he is the good guy as he proposed Harley and got her voted in. But in truth by setting her up for the Joker he has gained a favor owned to him by the Clown Prince of Crime.

5 Likes