HARLEY QUINN S1, E5 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

I watched this ep while buzzed off wine, and that definitely made me appreciate this show more as a whole. :laughing:

1 Like

This show continues to be a home run - week after week. I thought this episode was a bit weaker than the others, but still incredibly fun and made me laugh a ton. I can’t get over how much I, and my boyfriend, are loving this show! Great work on this one, team!

3 Likes

I really thought the hooded boy was going to be Guy Kopski only to be disappointed. lol. I really wish some of the anti semitism could of been left out.

It’s really interesting that you say that, because it’s my favorite so far. But then, I’ve always been a fan of those ‘go into the mind’ episodes like Jane Patrol, or movies like Dreamscape.

I also think that it was a good idea to take an episode to mostly focus on the characters and their group dynamic, which I think may just turn out to be the heartbeat of the show as it evolves. Either way, though, I agree that the show’s really great (I also agree that making it her own decision makes her a stronger character.)

1 Like

My sense of humor is bent. I was really amused at the assumption Suicide Squad = suicide cult.

1 Like

Honestly I enjoyed this episode I wish we had more of this kind of Harley Quinn its not something we really get in animated form as a focus. More More More!!!

2 Likes

I actually really liked what they did with Harley’s origin. Nice new twist.

Also loved the way we got to see into Harley’s mind, kinda reminded me of Arkham knight, the Harley DLC when you go into Harley vision you kinda get to see through her eyes.

2 Likes

The old man probably got a little more screen time because he was introduced as a friend in Harley’s New 52 as Mr. Borgman and appeared in a number of those issues. If you haven’t read it I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Once again I was laughing like crazy! Check out my recation https://youtu.be/uuPSxl-pNUE

1 Like

This is ironic, considering the Joker broke Harley even more.

2 Likes

I appreciate the recommendation, but modern Harley Quinn in comics doesn’t work for me. I don’t get her. I’m delighted to see that the Animated Series for some reason doesn’t annoy me the way her comics do.

1 Like

Clayface “I’m starting to get hard” lol …this show is awesome keep up the good work

1 Like

I just watched Ep 5. I missed it last week due to some things. Episode 6 is on deck. No matter what kind of mood I’m in, This series makes me laugh! They were a tad heavy on the cussing, but it really doesn’t bother me. I loved Jason Alexander’s voice work when he was moving the bodies.