HARLEY QUINN S1, E4 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

This episode made me want a Clark & Lois spin-off by the same team. These two, I swear

5 Likes

No talking plant this week… :frowning: talking plant rules!

3 Likes

Easily the best episode yet. Packed with so many gags, I had to re-watch it to catch them all. My favorite bit was the end, when Bats is trying to cheer Damien up by giving him a grilled cheese sandwich.
“You didn’t make that, Alfred did”
“Well, I made Alfred make it”

6 Likes

“I think I hear the Bat Signal”

I LOVE Diedrich Bader as Batman!!! Superhero/villain as a romantic relationship metaphor hilarious.

6 Likes

Cannot believe DC legitimately has me stanning Kite Man :sob: :sob: :sob: why??? :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Poison Ivy and her talking plant friends +1. She’s a great BFF for Harley … and who knows what else(?) maybe someday!

2 Likes

Bruh the best part of the episode was when Bruce showed up and the caption underneath read “Batman’s Pissed. Hot?”

6 Likes

I like the show so far I just hope it doesn’t turn into what Marvel and everything else has :man_shrugging:

1 Like

George Costanza as the landlord had me rolling!

3 Likes

Don’t you mean “Land-Lord of the Idiots?” I mean, he’s disturbed, he’s depressed, he’s inadequate… he’s got it all! Just don’t challenge him to a game of “Trivial Pursuit.” He will insist that the card says “Moops…” He’ll also insist that wine is better than Pepsi and double-parkers should get the death penalty.

Best episode ever! This series is now one of my all time faves. Keep them coming.

3 Likes

Way better than ep. 3. I was NOT expecting King Shark’s voice to sound like that, so it got a laugh out of me.

2 Likes

@Aylex My fave line:

" That’s racist! Or at the very least xenophobic" :kingshark_hqas:

3 Likes

This version of King Shark is Tech genius unlike comic King Shark is gently don’t brute( but if he smell blood a King shark go berserk state not stop until he eats someone or until he pass out ) at end he join Harley crew.

1 Like

Never thought I’d live to see the day where I could see a group that had Clayface, Doctor Psycho and King Shark and view them as sympathetic characters…well, maybe not Doctor Psycho lol

3 Likes

I DEFINITELY make LOVE to BATS!

3 Likes

Diedrich’s voice is so perfect. I started watched Batman: the brave and the bold on here just so I could listen to his voice in the background. His Batman is so freaking funny- he plays it with enough campiness to balance how serious Batman is supposed to be.

3 Likes

Okay, so at first I was wondering if the show had an identity crisis… a bit of a rough start and a bit vulgar (seriously DC, not everything has to be a Deadpool hard “R”) but then the humor and vulgarity sets in hard and is now becoming a very addictive show. Getting better and better.

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a second season of Harley Quinn. That, and a blu ray set loaded with cool extras, or am I jumping the gun a little?

2 Likes

OK, where to begin? First, I like that the Robin is Damian. This means we might see Nightwing at some point. Two, I think Robin would probably be a great nemesis for Harley who is just starting out. The problem there is I think the little guy might be developing a crush on the sexy juggalo. He gave her an adoring look after she saved him from the blood crazed King Shark and after asking his dad about his first nemesis then asked about sex. Three, I loved how Superman didn’t take Harley or her crew seriously, neither did Lois Lane. Four, I liked how the various members of the Justice League were watching the show. And five, like every other fan of a Harley/Ivy romance, I loved the scene where Ivy lands on Harley and the audience cheers. This show always leaves you wanting more.

4 Likes