HARLEY QUINN S1, E4 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Wait…I just realized…my “little ■■■■” line got censored…I cant say “■■■■” in a post about the rated r Harley Quinn animated series? What the ■■■■ xD lol

5 Likes

lmao this show gets better and better. Best Damian Wayne ever. And the shark repellent reference was hilarious!

4 Likes

Part of me wishes they didn’t quite nerf Damian so much. Like, I get they were playing up the kid part for comedy, but they could have at least had him hold his own against King Shark for a minute before slipping and calling for dad.

Outside of that, still very much enjoyed this episode. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok so…is anybody disappointed for the lack of Frank in this ep.

10 Likes

This episode was so funny and action pack that just thinking about it bring a smile to my face.

For me is the best episode so far. 4>2>1>3. Looking forward for five! Thanks for making this show.

3 Likes

Awesome episode. I just enjoy how the make this world of heroes and villains so casual.
Damian was great. Trying to find a nemesis Being a big milestone in the hero world. And the talk at the end was hilarious.
Also bats with the shark repellent was awesome. Great classic gag.
Sups was fun. Definitely can see him being that dad to Damian. And making those dad jokes.
King Sharks is great. He just seems so innocent and nice. That hacker touch was cool too.
The talk show fight was great. Liked how the rest of the crew sat there and watch as Harley Ivy bats and joker fought. Just being the peanut gallery.
Also liked how the other heroes were just watching this on TV like it was just another day.
Great episode.

7 Likes

that’s two Seinfeld voices, Newman and now George

could not be more in love with Ivy … she’s protective, takes care of her place, beats down enemies, lifts up friends, swears when appropriate …

totally validated my love of cereal: Diana and a bowl of Wonder O’s, ahaha

6 Likes

Been super satisfied with this series. Pure gold.

4 Likes

It was very funny how Harley got stuck with Robin as her nemesis. I enjoyed this episode.

3 Likes

Finding Mr. Right: is my fav episode so far! Each episode has been great tho! Damian is one of my fav Robins n I’m not even mad on how they troll him in this Universe! I loved it. Now, I know this isn’t a popular opinion but I Ship: Ivy:poisonivy_hqas:+ Kite Man :kite:!! Gotta give them a chance y’all20191220_202311

5 Likes

I loathe Damian and am never glad to see him. That said, at least he’s not beating up Deathstroke and is shown to be an annoying little prick. I actually understood how Harley felt; Damian was clearly an unlikable jerk, but everyone around her seemed oblivious to this fact. Beyond my hatred for Damian, I was kind of amused by the way the search for a nemesis was self-awaredly compared to dating. It reminded me of an old Dilbert cartoon episode that did the same thing with corporate mergers. This version of King Shark was amusing as well, although I knew full well what was going to happen as soon as he mentioned his thing about blood.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA But seriously, why is a 12 year old asking when he can have Sex?
Absolutely fantastic Episode. Loved it!

2 Likes

Loved this episode so much King Shark was Awesome I really hope that Ivy and Kite man get together I think they would make a cute couple

3 Likes

This episode was great. I loved it especially the ending part when Harley and Ivy take on everyone. Even before, however, the entire episode was great. Damian Wayne was hilarious, it is the Damian we all deserve.

3 Likes

So good. I think the best way to describe the episode was fun. This episode was the most fun. King Shark “not being good with blood” pure gold. I got my dose of KiteMan so satisfied there. But now I want a Clay Face and King Shark spin-off. But really the writing on this show keeps you laughing with out sacrificing story. Just great.

2 Likes

I have to ask how Wendy didn’t pick up on how Batman called Robin his “ward” on tv as Damian is calling out “dad” like she seems like she’d have picked up on it. I’m expecting her to call Batman out like, “you are the father!”

3 Likes

Amazing Episode! I hope we get to see some Gotham City Sirens action soon :popcorn::popcorn:

3 Likes

Defiantly the best episode so far, especially that ending bit with Batman and Damian. Wasn’t completely a fan of King Shark at first but he grew on me.
ezgif-4-1e64928aa84a

3 Likes

I have to echo what a lot of other people say: this was my favorite episode so far. Of course the superhero world would have a show like Jerry Springer.

The little lines that kept popping up on the screen every time something happened was great. But I have to say my favorite part was Ivy FINALLY showing up for Harley.

I mean, we know she’s been there for her since she left Joker and at that party, but Harley needed this type of public, in your face support from her. I even loved how Harley started trying to show better respect for Ivy’s space at the end.

Also, I’m still not sold on if they’ll make Ivy and Harley a thing in this show. It does just seem like teasing for those fans, but who knows?

I was surprised with Damien though. I never liked him. However, I appreciate that he was an actual child here. The voice was perfect. The way he BS’d the public was funny.

3 Likes

Hey, I Just wanted to stop by and say I’m really enjoying the first season of Harley Quinn, keep coming!

2 Likes