Harley Quinn (2021) | Series Discussion | Spoilers Ahead

Thanks, I’ll wait on it then, Parry makes me laugh too, every time her threatens Kevin or someone lol

4 Likes

The squirt bottle is the best :laughing: :harleyquinn_hqas: :heart: Bad Parry!

(But he’s not wrong— :upside_down_face: it’s technically not murder!)

6 Likes

I do like the addition of an alien sidekick, but not as much as Kevin. :smile:

:rofl: Only Harley would do this.

6 Likes

Hello, I have a question for any fellow readers. I started the new Birds of Prey series, and I’ve enjoyed it enough that I’d like to read more Harley Quinn - Her newest seems like the place to start, but has this series tied into Birds?

8 Likes

Welcome :metal: :harleys_crew: good read, bt not much tiez

7 Likes

Latest Harley 35. Picked up the Xmas variants

Ivy cameos are always nice and Kevin is back.

I like the dreams at the end of each comic.

6 Likes

I think that the Conner/Palmiotti run is the best place to start, as it really shapes who she becomes when she leaves the Joker behind and comes into her own:
Harley Quinn (2013-2016) (dcuniverseinfinite.com)

5 Likes

Ya! I loved seeing Harley come out on her own in this series.

5 Likes

@ampersandrews Reading Harley’s current series is a great idea if you’re keeping up on her other outings. :grinning: Hope you enjoy it.

8 Likes

Hey @ampersandrews! :wave: :smile: Welcome! Do you mean any Harley in general or just where to start in this current series?

Personally, I’m a big fan of Harleen, and both Black+White+Red series if you’re looking for something general. As for current/on-going/tie ins, like

I’ve enjoyed this one (and Poison Ivy’s solo series)–I know it’s technically sacrilege in Comicgeekland to not start at the beginning, but that’s often unrealistic. If you’re pressed for time, I’d start with the Dawn of DC stuff Harley Quinn #28 and go from there. Hope that helps, and let us know whatcha think if you go for it! :diamonds:

Also, hello to everyone else! :hugs: Hope all is well @d.Manha @Chain_Twix @chintzybeatnik @Cari_canto :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Thanks all!

@Razzzcat I am looking to stay as close to current as possible - Will start with Dawn of DC for now. I’ve been meaning to read Harleen.

9 Likes

This it good to see. I’ve been meaning to give it a look. I like that Cass and Harley are in it.

Happy to see you’ll be joining us, ps! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I’m in that same spot around # 28 with my reading. (:face_in_clouds: But I’m behind on everything after the holidays)

6 Likes

I’m behind as well, but that’s okay. There’s no time limit. :grinning: Thankfully no quizzes either!

6 Likes

IMG_0217

Anybody else caught up to this? :eyes:

6 Likes

Ps. :diamonds::black_heart: Some variants

5 Likes

I’m caught up to 35. I have 36 but I hadn’t read it yet

3 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas: :metal: space harley

4 Likes

I’ll be a while - I decided to start from the beginning. The story isn’t bad, but the art is taking some getting used to - I don’t dislike it, but it doesn’t fit what I would normally choose.

5 Likes

Issue 36

Harley trying to save Kevin with the help of Lux. This series hasn’t been my favorite, but I did enjoy the Ivy moments and the end Harley, The Barbarian dream.

3 Likes