:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1: :00_harlivy:

5 Likes

Very nicely done :white_check_mark:. That’s how u collect…!!.,

3 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

3 Likes

That’s right, give my dawg a pound…

3 Likes

Did anyone read Harley’s Knight Terrors yet? I enjoyed it a lot and think they did a great job capturing Harley, with focus on her growth. The art worked perfectly and has been one of my favorite stories for the whole event. :00_harley_quinn:

10 Likes

Did. I liked it! :metal: They understood her. Art was goodn creepy.

6 Likes

Yes, they did a great job capturing her. I enjoyed it as much as Ivy’s.

6 Likes

This one is great. That’s the best part of those Uncovered collections being available. We can still appreciate even if we’re on a budget and can only pick-up a couple. :grinning:

8 Likes

@Chain_Twix I read this! I liked it, thanks again

6 Likes

I did, i only read a couple so far because i want to read them all together, but Harley’s was my first stop, it was really good!

7 Likes

Oh yeah, it gets expensive lol, I’m glad they do that now and people like Razzz post them

7 Likes

For a fan fic it’s pretty decent. Imo. Glad you liked it

6 Likes

unless someone shares it with me, i never know where to find that stuff, do you write?

6 Likes

I’m not really writer, but I do have a few chapters on one I started. I just never got a chance to finish it.

6 Likes

You should try to, you might find you’re good at it and create your own characters

7 Likes

I would like to second this.

7 Likes

I probably should finish my Harley and ivy fanfiction. I had started to rewrite their Bahamas vacation issue because I didn’t like the way that one turned out. I have the chapters I wrote on my AOC account. Its an 18+ read lol I was in a moment when I started writing that

5 Likes

You all might give me the motivation to finish the one I started. :grinning:

7 Likes

You should, if nothing else creative things are good therapy lol, but you might also find it leads you down a road that changes your life in a good way

8 Likes