Harley Quinn (2021) | Series Discussion | Spoilers Ahead

@Chain_Twix Harley’s belt :laughing: Love it.

Oh, no! I just converted an old discussion thread (literally like an hour ago) to an on-going—you’re NOT hallucinating. :harleyquinn_hqas: Promise! Feel free to come by anytime, just like in Ivy’s thread.

8 Likes

This is a great picture. :00_harlivy: I’ve been thinking about picking up Ultra for a month or two so I could binge a few things. Is #27 the most current available?

Same Knight Terrors rules or should we go over to that thread with Harley?

6 Likes

Kevin was great, miracle molly was fun too, but i dont think we’ll see her much, we never do with new characters

Lol! I sort of love this idea, razz

6 Likes

Those were both really goodv, rebirth grew on me a lot. I’ve been reading more limited series with harley and i fell behind on this one, but i want to get back to it.

oh and welcome @Chain_Twix and @Zips4tw, not sure I’ve said that yet lol, i’m forgetful

7 Likes

@MaxR thank you! I joined the community in July. I’m really enjoying all the topics and nerding out with everyone over DC characters. In the past I’ve just picked up comics or got them on Kindle. Then remember when DC universe had it’s own streaming service, I started looking into other comics besides anything Harley related. When Jimmy and Amanda stopped doing Harley I kind of disappeared for a while and wasn’t really keeping up with anything. I’m still trying to catch up on so many storylines now that I’m back into it. Poison ivy series got me interested in the comics again, but I’ve read tons of fanfics lol

5 Likes

It looks like #26 is the newest without DC Ultra.

6 Likes

You’re welcome, I’m catching up all the time lol, i find something new on a regular basis. It’s hard with harley because they put her in a lot of books, but I’ve never read fan fiction. I bet theres a ton of that, it sounds intimidating lol!

6 Likes

@MaxR for a long time that’s how I got my fix on Harley and Ivy as a couple since DC seemed so back and forth to make them cannon. There’s really good fanfiction called Mad Love, but it’s AU twist. Harley is Pamela’s Psychiatrist and not Jokers, and falls for her instead, it’s so good!

5 Likes

Yep! You can talk here or in Knight Terrors—dealers choice! :green_heart: But everyone has been pretty good about spoilers over in KT, so you should be safe from spoilers on the stuff you haven’t read yet…

Ps. Here’s a couple of variants I have on hand, everybody! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Awwwww.

10 Likes

@razzzcat I love every variant you share

5 Likes

That sounds cool, where do i find that? I used to like joker, and i guess in some ways i still do, but from the minute i met Harley i was smitten and i never ever liked the way he treated her, made me think less of him, but it also made me like Ivy a lot because they make eaachother happy, and accept each other. This sounds like something I’d like lol.

Oh yeah, razzz is the coolest, she has like the best taste of anyone I’ve seen here, always says the right thing and helps me when I’m being dumb, lol. Try this thread

7 Likes

Fr :gem: :00_harley_quinn:

8 Likes

Here is the link to the AU FanFic What if Dr. Harleen Quinzel had stopped in front of Poison Ivy’s cell that first day at Arkham rather than Joker’s? What I love about writing, is how well AmberZ10 captured Harley and Poison Ivy’s characters. Honestly better then some comics, the character development and details are pretty amazing, IMO

7 Likes

@MaxR Everyone has to learn the ropes, you’re not dumb. And you’re pretty helpful yourself! That was nice of you to share. :green_heart: Also: :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

:diamonds: Just dropping this off…

And this (which I love :heart:)

11 Likes

I see an “adult content” warning and it makes me want to read it more. :dotted_line_face:

There is still about another month before all the issues are here, right? I’m compiling a small binge list. :smile:

6 Likes

It’s a slow burn mostly, but yes there’s a few chapters that are for

Summary

mature audience only

5 Likes

Correct! They should all be available by the end of September/beginning of October (just in time for Halloween :ghost:)!!

Here’s some things n’ stuff ™️ , while I’m here…

10 Likes

Thanks, i’ll check it out!

5 Likes

It starts small but never stays that way lol.

9 Likes