🦃 Happy Thanksgiving Smallville Fans! 🦃

Happy Thanksgiving Smallville Fans!

Our Season 1 Watch Party lined up perfectly and we will be watching episode 7 Craving :cup_with_straw: Thanksgiving weekend!! :turkey:

This episode gives us much to be thankful for including Amy Adams guest starring as Jodi Melville, Joe Morton (aka Papa Cyborg) as Dr. Steven Hamilton and the star of the show, gluttony!
:pretzel: :poultry_leg: :cheese: :pizza: :burrito: :fries: :carrot: :doughnut: :spaghetti: :pancakes: :ramen: :bagel: :taco: :hotdog: :cake:

So grab some leftovers and join us on this thread for a SPOILER FREE Watch Party on Sunday, November 28, 2021 1:00 AM1:45 AM! :orange_heart:

Until then, this will be the place to chat about Thanksgiving in Kansas! So drop your thoughts below about the series and Thanksgiving in general! :smiley:

• What other episodes of Smallville remind you of this holiday?

• What things about Smallville are you thankful for?

• Martha is making everyone their favorite pie! What type does each character request?
    :pie: :apple: :cherries: :grapes: :coconut: :banana: :strawberry: :chocolate_bar: :meat_on_bone: (other options we don’t have the emojis for…)

Spoiler Alert

This thread will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

11 Likes

For some reason, the episode where Lois and Clark crash Lana and Lex’s marriage dinner reminds me of thanksgiving.

Although, thanksgiving reminds me of an episode from season 4 of Dexter when Dexter “celebrates” with the Trinity Killer and his family.

Is there a reason limit? Just the entire show!

Clark seems like a cherry pie type of guy. Lex would get key lime. Lana would get apple. Chloe would get apple. Whitney would get pumpkin. Lionel would get key lime. Martha would get cherry. Jonathan would get pumpkin. I’d get apple.

8 Likes

What other episodes of Smallville remind you of this holiday?

• Season 7 Episode 3 where Laura Vandervoort wins Miss Sweet Corn
  • episode where Clark and Lois crash Lana and Lex’s marriage dinner

What things about Smallville are you thankful for?
All things Smallville. But if I have to list them…

1. Smallville ran for 10 seasons
  2. Time traveling episodes
  3. Introduction to all things Kryptonian: Season 9
  4. Definitions for the different kinds of kryptonite
    (green, red, black, silver, blue, gold)

Martha is making everyone their favorite pie! What type does each character request?

1. Clark - Apple pie
  2. Jonathan - Pumpkin pie
  3. Martha - Pumpkin pie
  4. Lex - French Silk pie
  5. Lionel - Sweet Potato Pie (still trying to convince Martha he’s a “good 'ol boy”)
  6. Lana - French Silk pie
  7. Chloe - NO PIE FOR CHLOE!!
  8. Pete - Bubble gum pie
  9. Whitney - Pecan pie
  10. Lois - Mixed Berry pie
  11. Oliver - Key Lime pie
  12. Me - Chocolate Creme pie

I Love You Smallville!
Happy Thanks Giving everybody!
I’m gonna watch season 9 again now.
Okay, I’m done now.

8 Likes

This sounds nasty

9 Likes

:rofl: because of the Stride episode :rofl: omg I can’t breathe :joy:

Also, the rest of your choices are A+ and your pick for Lois reminded me of fruits of the forest pie that was my favorite as a kid!

7 Likes

Oh and he got elastic! I remember that!

7 Likes

Yep! I was hoping someone would get the reference.
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You know that episode from season 10??? With the crazy townsfolk and the blue kryptonite and a penchant for sacrifices? Yea that gives me the Thanksgiving feels! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Every year when I had the DVDs, I would watch the two Thanksgiving episodes as a tradition. :slightly_smiling_face:
I really like the first one from season 6.
I’m thankful for the series for lasting for 10 seasons! If you look at the past shows before Smallville, Super heroes show from both DC and Marvel, they be lucky to reach season 5 like The Incredible Hulk (Sadly had few episodes in the season.)
And it was great that Smallville lasted for so long as it did, watching Clark’s journey to become Superman.
If Martha makes Banana cream pie, she be my favorite cook! :blush::pie:

6 Likes

Let the countdown begin!

No, not to Thanksgiving, till season 1 episode 7 Craving!

7 days till Smallville episode 7 on Saturday at 7 PM Central Time!

it’s not comics without alliteration!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Hello @Bar-El, hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. :grinning:
This Saturday will be my last watch along for a while. I’m going to be taking a break from DC Universe, hoping to get a Red Hood badge, to get it I have to be off for 3 months. It won’t be easy, but I think it’ll give me a good fresh start when coming back. Even when I’m not around I hope your Smallville watch along will be successful. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

She showed great concern for Chloe living off coffee, so she makes her a coffee pie.

5 Likes

We will miss you greatly!! Im doing the opposite and I’m trying to earn the Headquarters badge for visiting 365 days in a row! No clue if I’m even close lmao You’ll be back in time for SuperPets! :ttns_gif_krypto:

Have a spectacular thanksgiving and I’ll enjoy your company this Saturday as always!

5 Likes

That might actually be good :thinking:

5 Likes

I have so many questions, I don’t even know where to start! I need to know what comic, if any, this is from!

5 Likes

Oh yeah I’ll be back before my Birthday in March.:slightly_smiling_face: Best of luck to you getting the watchtower badge, hope you’ll get it soon.

5 Likes

It was in all DC comics the week of November 19th, 2013 to tease a possible future in the “then” upcoming weekly title-Batman Eternal series set to release in 2014. I’m glad u liked it & a very fine happy batsgiving to u my friend :laughing:. Seriously, happy thanksgiving tho buddy!!!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happiest of Thanksgivings DC Family!

4 Likes