Happy Second Birthday DC Universe!

I Subscribed before launch because I was just CHOMPING at the bits for it!,… now after 2 years … Easily my favorite most used app. Has grown so much!,… aside Video content leaving I’m still Happy as can be with this app. Can’t wait for the upcoming announcements! Also can’t forget the fact this is EASILY one of if not Best communities Around.:+1::clap: HBD DCU :balloon::confetti_ball::birthday:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday DC Universe, I am in your debt for giving me a platform that fulfills my inner geek

5 Likes

I seriously doubt there will be a third anniversary. DC Universe is going to be annexed by HBO Max.

Pity. It was great while it lasted. But Time/Warner has too much invested in HM.

So glad to have this. I haven’t read comics in years but really enjoying catching up on some amazing storylines! The shows are fantastic too!

4 Likes

I am 100% certain that DCU will continue. Jim Lee has confirmed that the comic and community side are staying. Only the tv and movie side are leaving at some point in the future.

9 Likes

Two great years, and hopefully many more!

4 Likes

Two years that have been pretty great. Lots of great content and some of the best original programming I have seen anywhere. Now we hope to see a third year and to hang onto some of the great things we already have.

5 Likes

Let’s put money on it!

8 Likes

Happy birthday @DC_Community!!! :cake: :superman: :wonderwoman: :batman:
happy-birthday-dc-comics-32471112-400-251

11 Likes

I’m here for the comic and community side so that’s good to hear.

4 Likes

Happy second birthday, DC Universe! These two years have been a blast, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

6 Likes

Big facts

4 Likes

This clap back is EPIC!! :rofl::joy::clap:

8 Likes

That’s what I’m saying :fist:t4::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

One day there will be a documentary about all the wild changes DCU’s been through. :joy::tada::gift::balloon:

3 Likes

fc6501af6772479988ae9f7ef4354bb2

4 Likes

Happy Birthday DCU!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Second B-day…but you’ll be dead next year and reborn. Then I will have to pay for just comics.

As a DC fan I am okay with that, but if you don’t put every Superman title from post-crisis to now then I will be canceling.

Happy Birthday! Rest in peace.

2 Likes

What Superman issues are missing since post crisis?

1 Like