Happy Second Birthday DC Universe!

Two years of this awesome app! Love the comics library! Congratulations!

9 Likes

Discovered comic books thru here. Love this app/site and its community.

Here’s to more years of fandome or whatever :dc: has in store for us! :batman:

7 Likes

Thanks. Now I can stop refreshing my Twitter feed.

5 Likes

Happy birthday DC Universe!

5 Likes

Happy Birtday and thanks for being better than good.
You Rock DC

6 Likes

Here’s to 4

4 Likes

Happy birthday Dc universe. Your my favorite itam in my utility belt :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m at more than 850 comics read on this app this year alone. That is one heck of a bargain. Then, with the Community you get to connect with a lot of great welcoming people. And, the Clubs. My only problem with the Clubs is I don’t have enough to to join in everything the all do.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday DCU! You gave allowed me to rediscover my love of comics and given me some great original content too. I’m looking forward to what’s in store for the future. No matter what that is, you guys are the best!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday DCU… You have been an absolute wonder and healing factor for me over the past couple of years. You have enabled me to gain a whole new respect and love for my favorite characters, TV shows and movies. I appreciate all that you have done and hopefully will continue to do for all DC fans and DC lovers alike. DCU deserves a lot more credit than it gets. We appreciate you.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

happy birthday DCU

5 Likes

Happy Birthday DC Universe! Best streaming service ever! Here’s to many more years of amazing content, and an amazing community!

8 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday DC Universe!! And to all my fellow members, Happy Anniversary!! Lol

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: to a place that has given this nerd, geek, weirdo a place to belong. Love and light to everyone here.

7 Likes

:fireworks: Happy Birthday everyone!! :fireworks: :smiley_cat: Thanks for being here. This is the best community on the internet! Keep being awesome!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday you guys!

3 Likes

Happy Birday!

3 Likes

5 Likes