Happy B-day Wings of Aether!

And further @WingsOfAether
Does it occur to me that Swamp Thing could be both a character that needs love and possibly an adjective noun combo (also noun noun depending on which way your hat is turned)?

Yes. Yes it does.

2 Likes

:joy: @_UnderScore Iā€™m sure that whatever comes of this will be great! Here are some options - use them, use the opposite of them, go off and do something entirely unrelated to themā€¦ do whatever your heart desires - I donā€™t mind!

Character: Azrael
Adjective/noun: Snuggly puppy

Character: Signal
Adjective/noun: dilapidated lighthouse

And, because you mentioned itā€¦
Character: Swamp Thing
Adjective/noun: glowing bird
(Or you could do Swamp Thing/swamp thing :joy:)

3 Likes

@WingsOfAether
Hardcore example of win-some-lose-some here. I opted to give Azrael puppy dog eyes and try to make him look like a rescue dog. I rushed and guessed on the cage resulting in all sorts of areas of white out and errors. If Iā€™m going to display my good ones I shouldnā€™t be afraid to display the weak ones. Happy belated.

9 Likes

This is fantastic! Azrael looks great - love the puppy eyes! The chain fence looks really awesome too. Thank you so much! :grin:

4 Likes

@WingsOfAether happy birthmonth!

7 Likes

:rofl: Thank you so much!! I love it! (I could totally see this interaction happening) Hereā€™s a slice of cake to help you recover from the breakdown: :biscuit_butter: oh! Thatā€™s a biscuit! Got confused there - hereā€™s some actual cake :cake: :grin:

4 Likes

thank you! iā€™m glad you like it! and i still wished you the longest length of happy time, right? most thoughtfully?

3 Likes

Yes, you absolutely wished me the longest length of happiness the most thoughtfully!

3 Likes

fp

3 Likes

:partying_face: HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY:partying_face: @WingsOfAether

Ttg mas y menos

6 Likes

Ā”Muchas gracias! This is amazing! Mas y Menos look great! I love how theyā€™re holding a delicious looking cupcake! Thank you again! :grin:

3 Likes

I am sorry for my delay @WingsOfAether I would have been done the day I posted the challenge but my two sharpies are dead

3 Likes

Amazing job espescially on the icons

4 Likes

No worries!! Take all the time you need! :grin:

2 Likes

this is hyper realistic well done

3 Likes

I love your small details this is adorable

4 Likes

You captured Damianā€™s personality perfectly, all around hilarious piece

4 Likes

I love how you do ttg style art, I recently challenged myself to do the whole team, and I can relate that it is not as easy as it looks

4 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Your welcome

3 Likes