Happy B-day Wings of Aether!

Glad you liked it! I tried to capture your “likeness” as best I could and hope I did you proud

3 Likes

This is AMAZING! :rofl: I love it!! Thank you so much! (You did an awesome job with Nightwing and the profile pics!)

and I will allow you too keep that slice of cake because I’m generous like that

7 Likes

hey, stop spying on us!

2 Likes

Glad you like it and happy birthday!
I just thought since @biff_pow and @SuperBlueGrodd were blaming each other I could abscond with the delicious cake so thank you for allowing me to have my cake and eat it too

4 Likes

Happiest of Birthdays @WingsOfAether!!

2 Likes

Thank you @ImpulseMaxMercury and @RobArt471 for the birthday wishes!
I’ll allow you to have a slice of cake too RobArt, here :cake:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @WingsOfAether it’s been great getting to know you in the mafia game! You’re super nice and I’ll be sure to get working on something for your birthday as soon as I can.

3 Likes

She’s the best wiki-er of all time!

5 Likes

Thanks!! I’ve really been enjoying getting to know you through mafia as well! And no rush, take your time. :grin:

2 Likes

But, like, not actual DCU wikis… just “wikis” in the Wikis! Wikis! Wikis! Thread in the Iceberg Lounge…

3 Likes

Wikis are wikis.

3 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury that’s super cute! I like that the icons have body parts and your NW looks great!!

@WingsOfAether well happy birthday and I will be delighted to whip something up, your comments are always so thoughtful! You rock!

5 Likes

Thank you! And I look forward to seeing what you create!

2 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy Bat-birthday

6 Likes

Thank you!! This looks incredible!

1 Like

glad you liked it - I’ve been working on my “virtual” action figure collection.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen, you have a pretty awesome “virtual” action figure collection! :grin:

1 Like

@WingsOfAether

Give me some inspiration

We’ll say a character you think deserves more love than they normally get (metamorpho? Creeper?)

Then an adjective/noun combo (big tent, sneaky pumpkin, solid cheese, robust stranger, etc).

I can’t promise your prompt will inspire a direct recreation, in fact, it most likely won’t, but lets see what happens. Hopefully I’ll use the character.

3 Likes