Happy B-day Wings of Aether!

Thanks for the suggestion @CynicalPink!
This thread is for the awesome @WingsOfAether whose birthday, as I have heard, is this Week!
I want you all (the dc fanart club) to do what you can to thank @WingsOfAether by making him pieces of art!

10 Likes

As a prelude to any art, wishing that the year ahead is your best one yet, @WingsOfAether!

@DCFanArtClub - jump on in if you wanna spread some birthday cheer!

16 Likes

psssst does anyone know what characters ings-way of aether-yay likes

9 Likes

I hope he/she annot-cay eak-bray the ode-cay.

8 Likes

:thinking: probably nightwing and… I dont know

7 Likes

i put it in italics for extra impenetrability

@TheRealDetectiveChimp thanks!

6 Likes

Wings is one of my greatest friends here! She’s always fun to talk with! I’ll definitely work on something for wings!

8 Likes

I tried to spy on their activity and got nothing. Other than the fact that they sometimes play an unknown villain and enjoy eating flowers.

6 Likes

We need help! Who does she like other than Nightwing?

6 Likes

you guyyyys she’s gonna know you’re talking about er-hay

8 Likes

I know of course she likes nightwing, and if I’m remembering correctly, son of Batman (the comic) got her into DC, so Damian as well. I can’t think of any others right now, but I’ll try to remember.

8 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Oh, and she’s definitely not a mullet fan… lol

5 Likes

She liked this post, She already knows

5 Likes

she doesn’t know what i’m talking about!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @WingsOfAether! Hope you have a great Birthday today!:partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

7 Likes

Hm… there were a few post in the beginning that seemed to be in some sort of indecipherable code… no matter. Thank you @TheRealDetectiveChimp for doing this!! :joy: As for characters I like, I do like Damian/Robin and Nightwing (and the whole extended Batfam in general) but I’m always interested in learning about new characters so feel free to draw whomever and whatever you feel like! (and please don’t feel pressure to do anything - just looking at you guys’ art here on DCU is plenty “present” enough - you all are amazingly talented :grin:)

10 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @WingsOfAether!
(With apologies to @biff_pow and @SuperBlueGrodd for getting you involved)

14 Likes

hahaha that’s great! and i’m honored to be involved

4 Likes