Happy Anniversary To 3 Moderators!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to our 3 wonderful Moderators who has been part of DC Universe since day 1! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday: Happy Anniversary to…
@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell
@Barrys.Better.Half
@MissInkBlot
Thankyou so much for being the Moderators for 2 years and making DC Universe a great place to visit, here’s to many more to come!:grinning:
Cheers!:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

51 Likes

Whoop Whoop whoop whoop-a-doop!

15 Likes

18 Likes

Nice catch, Reagan!

Happy anniversary, you three! Thank you for helping make this the best social media platform in the universe. :smiley: :partying_face::sunflower:

16 Likes

I wish you three a very happy anniversary!!! :tada: :cake: Thank you so much for all you do - you are AMAZING!! :grin:

15 Likes

Awwww, you’re all so sweet! :slight_smile: Thank you! :partying_face:
It’s an honor to have had such noticed - talk about being on the ball! :blush:
I’ll be sure to let the other mods know about your thread, @Reaganfan78! :heart:

24 Likes

Happy Anniversary​:tada: you awesome™:+1: bunch of mods.

13 Likes

Happy anniversary peeps!

11 Likes

Only one way I celebrate @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @Barrys.Better.Half @MissInkBlot, and thats w/ Triangle Sally. :wink:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :tada::purple_heart:

15 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAAAAAPPY ANNIVERSARY,

12 Likes

Our Moderators are the best - <3 You guys rock!!

16 Likes

6a7ea909c38f17ae1fe3a36e60527f91

9 Likes

You knew before I did, seems like just yesterday! No but honestly, thanks to all of you for making these last couple of years very enjoyable. We’ve laughed together, cried together, debated fruit on pizza together, etc… and I wouldn’t have it any other way. All of YOU are what makes this community so special, I’m just lucky to be a part of it.

14 Likes

Please excuse me for being tardy on this- wishing you the happiest of DCU anniversaries @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, @Barrys.Better.Half, and @MissInkBlot. Also thanking you for all of the hard work you do for the DCU community. YOU ALL ROCK. :+1: :computer: :1st_place_medal: :tada: :confetti_ball:

12 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!! :partying_face:

99e2b4e569fa5738edf0c3c63ea57bf7

8 Likes

Happy anniversary! I haven’t been a member very long but lovin it!

7 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @jamiah!:smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks!! Also, just like @Reaganfan78 said, we welcome you to the community! You will love all of the amazing people we have here. Let us know if you need anything.

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary to all three of you!

8 Likes

Here’s hoping for 2 more at least!!

9 Likes