Happy Anniversary To 3 Moderators!

This shouldn’t be in past tense. I will continue to fight! But happy anniversary, nevertheless!

7 Likes

:joy: Thanks pineapple on pizza lover!

6 Likes

I’ll deny this vehemently, but the thank you is very much appreciated!

7 Likes

congrats you three

8 Likes

Pizza isn’t made to be debated,

It’s made to be eaten and enjoyed.

7 Likes

I’ll eat to that!:grin::pizza::pineapple:

6 Likes

Yes! Happy anniversary to all of you wonderful Mulitversal moderators​:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Happy Belated Anniversary, sorry I’m late.

6 Likes

Never too late, @TravisMorgan - you’re actually right on time, since today is @Applejack’s anniversary as well! :partying_face: Thank you all again - you are the loveliest of the lovely in this world. :heart:

6 Likes

Apologies for being uber, super-late on this, but Happy Anniversaries to those who celebrated them (relatively) recently! :partying_face: :champagne: :confetti_ball:

hands @MissInkBlot a copy of Rohrschach #1 in the hopes it’ll make up for his tardyness

hands @Barrys.Better.Half a custom-made Iris action figure, as an apology for being tardy

hands @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell whatever Ivy-themed goody she wants to make up for the belated celebration

hands @Applejack a complete, packaged set of Kenner Swamp Thing toys to make up for his belardiness (belated+tardiness=belardiness)

Woo! I think that’s everyone. Again, I’m deeply sorry I missed this when it was more topical, but I still wanted to express my gratitude and admiration for all of you anniversary celebrating folk, as well as to all of the @moderators in general. You truly, truly are an absolutely wonderful (and then some) group.

4 Likes

Aww, much obliged, @Vroom, thank you! :slight_smile: “Late” is never a factor when it comes to the DC Family - whenever any of you arrive is the perfect time. :heart:

4 Likes