• Bruce Wayne
  • Clark Kent

0 voters

7 Likes

Sorry have a :biscuit_usa:

4 Likes

Not even close. Good one!! :+1:

4 Likes

Instantly feel better! Plus I’m excited because I know I’m getting @DC89 's trivia right!!

5 Likes

Welp, my awesome fellow DCU peeps- If you voted Bruce Wayne in my little poll a few posts back you’d be correct.

Published in January 1995 and written by Chuck Dixon and featuring art by John Cleary, (cover by Tom Grummett), Robin #13 presents readers with the long-overdue sense of closure to all of Bruce and Dick’s past issues. Though framed as a confrontation of Bruce by Dick over the former’s questionable stand in choice during the Knightfall/Knightquest saga, this is a scene that is brimming with so much real and meaningful emotional resolve of decades worth of hurt feelings and sadness that had existed between the former Dynamic Duo that fills me up with the good feels every time that I read it. It is truly one of my most all-time favorite sequence of panels from within the Bat Family title catalog that I’ve ever read. Just. sooo. goood.

8 Likes

I absolutely loved that moment! Feels like these days we get so much Douchey Brucey. I adore the more tender moments between the fam!

5 Likes

Agreed. Enjoy his good family moments.

4 Likes

“Hey Welcome to Tuesday in Gotham”

• Batman
  • Harvey Bullock
  • Jim Gordon
  • Renee Montoya

0 voters

4 Likes

I feel it’s something Gordon would say

5 Likes

This was a trick question. It’s Batman.
He was disguised as Harvey in the story.

4 Likes

Ahh, man, that was a good one :joy:. If I may ask, what book is it? Just curious, might add it to my list.

4 Likes

The Batman Who Laughs. It was nice bat read. But if your not a fan of the red text then it may not be your favorite.

4 Likes

Ooh, gotcha… I’m not the biggest fan of the Batman who laughs, but maybe I should put that on my list to read sometime… thanks! :+1:

4 Likes

I enjoyed the BWL so it was fun for me. Its a nice Batman story. Also a nice Gordon one as well. But mostly set up for year of the villains and the new Batman/Superman comics.

4 Likes

Person 1:"Why is it that good villians never die?

Person 2: “…What the hell are good villians?”

• Green lantern and Flash
  • Wonderwoman and Martian Manhunter
  • Shiera and Flash
  • Superman and Batman
  • Zatanna and Constatine

0 voters

4 Likes

More specifically I think this is from Wally and Kyle, but hope it is from Jay and Alan.

5 Likes

Ooh ooh, I think I recognize this one! :laughing:

4 Likes