Guess Who Said It

I’m there with you! If I hadn’t read it, there’s no way I would have picked Tim.

4 Likes

I’ll try one…

“I solved every unsolved murder in your precinct, Sergent, going back eighteen years.”

• Mr. Terrific
  • Azrael
  • Detective Chimp
  • Lex Luthor

0 voters

I’ll be back in a few days…

4 Likes

The answer is

5 Likes

Wooh, I got it! I knew that sound like kilowog! that was a good one, poozer!

3 Likes

thank you
Poozer

2 Likes

Drats! That’s my first miss. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I was about to say I’d totally be Guy, but then realized that I would be comparing myself to Guy… not a good image to have :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I get the HQ guess though… I really did think it was her at first… it’s the accent…

3 Likes

Yes! It was the “how ta” that made me lean Harley. I was THIS close to going Killowog.

3 Likes

:joy:true

2 Likes

Muwhahahaha that’s why I put her there.

2 Likes

BWAAA HHAA HA HA !! :rofl:

4 Likes

“I solved every unsolved murder in your precinct, Sergent, going back eighteen years.”

Most of you got it, even though I tried to offer alternatives that are arrogant and\or hyper-competent…

It was… the one and only Bobo, Detective Chimp. While one of DC’s greatest detectives, he actually was only able to pull this off while recovering from a brief stint of wearing the Helmet of Fate. After deciding it wasn’t for him, he cast it off to search for a new host, but the mystical knowledge he had gained took a week to fade, so he put it to good use on a local level.

Thanks for playing!

4 Likes

I have great quotes

4 Likes

Can I join the fun?

“Between you and me…I hate that”

• Jason Blood
  • Batman
  • Green lantern
  • Flash
  • Hawkgirl

0 voters

4 Likes

And impeccable fashion sense!

3 Likes

@BIglehart.13266 and @arkhamassassin ftw. Batman from Public Enemies, one of my favorite lines.

6 Likes

I’m shamed of myself for not getting that

4 Likes

Same

4 Likes

“If this triggers some kind of death trap, I’m going to be annoyed”

• Guy Gardner
  • Hawkman
  • Nightwing
  • Joker

0 voters

4 Likes