Green Lantern: The New Animated Series

The series needs to come back at least to resolve the Razer - Blue Lantern and Aya plots. Perhaps YJ can bring both characters into the next season of the show?

6 Likes

I agree and commenting on this topic to give it new lifeā€¦more Green Lantern!

1 Like

I would like for the show to come back as well. I think that the computer animation is the problem thoughā€¦

1 Like

I liked it. Itā€™s not at the top of the list of shows I want to come back or be created but I wouldnā€™t complain if they did.

I second this. As a long time GL fan, I would love to see this series finished out. Maybe make the Black Lantern corps or Krona the villains of the next season, since they teased those characters in the first season.

2 Likes

At the very least, give us a direct-to-DVD/digital movie, just so the remaining plot threads can be resolved!

3 Likes

Show is so good. Plz bring it back!

1 Like

I loved that show! IT brings me memories.

Wish they brought it back instead of YJ. Donā€™t get me wrong, YJ is great but GL was a masterpiece.

1 Like

Iā€™m a huge GL fan but never saw the show. Hey Iā€™ll check it out now that so many people recommend it, even though the animation style doesnā€™t really capture my attention.

Honestly, I hated the art style for the first few episodes but the writing is so good I didnā€™t care and after a while it grows on you.

1 Like