Green Lantern: The Animated Series

I hope they make the season 2 and season 3

16 Likes

Finally the Green Lantern we deserve!

11 Likes

DAMN! I forgot how great of a series this was! YO DC We need this animated treasure back as well. I trust you wont disappoint.

14 Likes

This show was way too awesome…why’d they cancel this again? This is one of the best dc animated shows ever and we only got one season…thts so whack…PLEASE BRING THIS ANIMATED GOLD TREASURE BACK!!

15 Likes

Season 2! Season2! Season 2 pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee!

15 Likes

Best GL animated interpretation EVER! I remember waiting week by week to watch this masterpiece! So excited it got on here; I was buying the subscription with that hope from the start!

13 Likes

16:22 episode 1 I have never felt for someone so much as right now with this dude. He doesn’t want to kill puople he’s all rage on the outside but he’s a total huffalbuff on the inside

9 Likes

If you put a season 2 I want to see a Kyle Rayner and John Stewart so I can see my boyd all together in one series acting like the family they are.

7 Likes

This show totally deserves more seasons!!!

10 Likes

I am new to this show, but after watching just a few episodes I have to join the rest of these commentors…PLEASE MAKE A SEASON 2!!!

15 Likes

Season 2 please

14 Likes

Just finished binging it. Oh wow! We need season 2 so badly! The closing scene with blue ring chasing Razor was beyond epic.

13 Likes

Great series. I hope DC Universe considers bringing it back. Same with Beware the Batman.

15 Likes

Couldn’t believe how incredible this show was since I first found it on DC Nation. Finally we have a platform for season 2. This is the best chance, if ever for a continuation. While I’m dreaming someone can save this show, Id been dying to rewatch season 1 since it left Netflix. So thank you dcu :pray:

13 Likes

I want a season 2 so badly. The series has a powerful energy and direction that is so unique. Having a red lantern on Hal’s team was so new and refreshing

14 Likes

No season 2 :pensive:

6 Likes

THIS NEEDS A SEASON 2 DAMN IT!!! Especially after that S1 ending TT_____TT!

15 Likes

i agree with everyone else here, we need a second season and have some big threat so they can do the whole 2 lanterns per sector thing so we can either get Kyle Rayner or John Stewart and have them actually join the team the great thing about this show is that with so many characters the team can be interchangeable depending on what sector they are in that weak like the squirrel from 1014 thats my request

12 Likes

GIVE US A SEASON 2 DAMN IT!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO RAZOR AND AYA!!!

18 Likes

Look, you guys gave us a third season of Young Justice after it was canceled. We’ve honestly been waiting for a second season of Green Lantern. Cartoon Network did what they could to kill this child by giving it an early hiatus, which failed after the show came back to higher ratings that they weren’t expecting. So they killed it outright instead. Please don’t be like CN, please give us more seasons of this amazing show

15 Likes