Green Lantern: The Animated Series

The further adventures of Hal Jordan and his comrades of the Green Lantern Corps.

What did you think of Green Lantern: The Animated Series? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

3 Likes

Been wanting to watch this!

10 Likes

This is actually a really good show. I was sad when this was cancelled.

12 Likes

GIVE US A SEASON 2!!!

21 Likes

Glad to see this got added to the Universe. It’s absence was noticeable for me. Looking forward to rewatching it again!

16 Likes

This show, The Batman, and Legion of Super Heroes are incredible. I can’t wait to rewatch this.

11 Likes

Yes!!! Finally! This is one of the best. Can’t wait to start this binge.

10 Likes

Underrated series!

12 Likes

FINALLY

8 Likes

I am so excited to rewatch this! Please give us another season like you are doing with Young Justice!

11 Likes

Is it just me or is this missing the last 6 episodes?

6 Likes

All 26 episodes are showing for me, @BatLantern19. If the problem you’re seeing continues, though, can you please send us a ticket to Customer Service so we can see what’s causing it for you? You can do so, and attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing if you’d like, by going here: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

1 Like

So excited to finally watch this! DC needs more 3D animated shows/movies. I would love to see the old Justice League cartoon revived in 3D, just to give the action that extra zest 3D has.

6 Likes

When’s a new season :T

5 Likes

This is missing a whole story arc isnt it? I havent rewatched it on here yet but i dont think i see the episodes about the Anti-Monitor.

3 Likes

Ok i was mistaken lol

2 Likes

So glad they put this up. Love this series as wish they would bring it back for another season on the app

10 Likes

This is one of my favorite animated shows . PLEASE REVIVE IT.

13 Likes

Thanks for adding this series to the service! Can you do one more thing for it by making more episodes? This series highly underrated and it deserves more!

18 Likes

This was my cartoon block on Saturday morning cartoon network, very good show. Not sure why it was cancelled probably money, maybe viewership this definitely needs a 2nd season.

11 Likes