Green Lantern: The Animated Series

Bring back GLTAS please :pray::pray::pray:

The 3D animation is stunning :+1:t2:

16 Likes

Glad to see GLTAS show up on DC Universe for new fans to discover and those of us who loved it to revisit. Hopefully fan interest will get us another season, or two or three!

13 Likes

Absolutely love this show. I literally said out loud, with excitement, β€œO! They put Green Lantern on here!”. Such a good, under the radar show. I hope with the streaming service they can get a new season up and running

10 Likes

All I can say is YAY! Finally! Love it.

5 Likes

So good

4 Likes

WHERE ARE THE MISSING EPISODES?!

4 Likes

Why are there episodes missing?!? Come in DC it’s you’re content! No reason not to have the entire series!

2 Likes

All of the episodes are here. It was only one season. If you can’t see all of the episodes then maybe contact support because all of the episodes are there for me.

6 Likes

I was really disappointed when they canceled this show. They were teasing a lot of cool stuff toward the end.

16 Likes

why Hal Jordan could just take off the red ring of razor ? Would that not instantly kill the dude ?

8 Likes

I watched this show my first time over the course of two days. This is amazing. We need a second season.

21 Likes

Hey I know the reason why the show was canceled because of that the Green Lantern movie but we deserve a season two because the show left off with a cliffhanger and was too good to be canceled!

17 Likes

Woo!!! This is one of DC best shows! Im so glad its streaming. REALLY wish we had a season 2.

19 Likes

I love this! Its epic!

9 Likes

I watched this in 2011 and today we need a another season still as good as the first time I watched it

10 Likes

Yeah this needs to have another season for sure.

18 Likes

aY YO DC NATION. THIS SHOW WAS GREAT. WHERE YOU AT?!

11 Likes

OH, YES!

8 Likes

Please, Please, Please, lets have another season. This show is fantastic.

14 Likes

Give us a Second season!!!

14 Likes