Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong [5/10 : 8PM EST]

Greetings Lantern Corps! We are going to continue our Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong! This time, we will have everyone log on to watch episodes 21 and 22, and post below our reactions.

The plan is to watch episode 21 at 2020-05-11T00:00:00Z and episode 22 at 2020-05-11T00:30:00Z, which means stopping the “auto-play-next-episode” thing. The nice thing is that it gives us a few minutes to talk about the episode before starting the next one, and anyone that may have been late can catch up or jump in.

If you’ve missed previous episodes with us, that’s no problem. You can watch them before the event or join in without having watched any of it before. Either way, it’ll be fun. Also, be sure to check out our readalong this week

If you have any questions, feel free to message @LanternCorps, @GreenFantern, or @GL-Batophobia.

@LanternCorps Tomorrow is the day! Feel free to join in the readalong.

Showtime

I’m a bit behind, was on a Mother’s Day zoom call

Anyone else here?

sorry am late. Whassup??

1 Like

Quite an impact. Amazing nothing on the ship broke off or even dented

Those little chants are great

Luckily, the locals don’t breathe methane

Razer has some deep pockets

I was expecting a “This snack bites back” line

Mine just finished. Good episode. The light-hearted nature was a good contrast to last time

That was a good episode. might have to make it the official favorite

1 Like

I was late because we are finally catching up on (F)TWD. And that includes the Talking portion as well.

No problem. Part of the reason the intermission exists

After all this watchalong action, it’s back to it, for the Talking Dead adjunct

Showtime

The title music is so good

“No man escapes the manhunters”

“I AM no man!”

This is deeper than i realize. Razer’s “I do not love you” would make this her first move. “this corrosive force”

1 Like