Green.Lantern: Last Flight

Thank you! It’s been a sad time for me too, since I’ve known I’d be leaving.

12 Likes

Thank you! It’s been really fantastic working with you too, and I’m going to miss it.

12 Likes

Thanks! Be careful, it’s known to be a bit shady. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh no! I don’t know how I missed this. Anyway, I will really miss seeing you around here. You have always been so helpful and so friendly. I will miss Mixtape Mondays and seeing pictures of your cats. Also, belated happy birthday! I do hope you will drop back in here once in a while (I hope that’s allowed).

15 Likes

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the community and best wishes on the next step of your journey!!!

12 Likes

Thank you! That’s a really nice thing to say, I’m definitely going to miss it here. I’ll drop back as often as I can, and always love sharing pictures of these two:

16 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Black cats always make me smile. So does every other cat, really, but I have a soft spot for black ones.

11 Likes

Congratulations on your new job @Green.Lantern, who would win and mixtape mondays were always some of my favorite things here. Thanks and good luck, sorry i’m so late too

11 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that! Those were two of my favorite things to do here. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for not going full Parallax on the way out.

8 Likes