Green Lantern HBO Max Line-up Revealed!

Yep I’m dumping DC universe app there’s nothing on this thing all the new enemy movies I end up having to buy through a different streaming service before they even show up on DC universe I can’t even rent them on this site all the best shows are going to HBO so I may as well cancel this and Disney and get that

Yeah, if you’re not into comics, you really should. I like Max, and with all the shows transitioning over, I think it’s great. I love this app for all the comics, though.

As for the topic at hand, I think it’s great that this show will feature the lesser known Lanterns. Maybe in future seasons they can bring in at least Kyle.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m SO glad the CW’s monopoly on DC shows is coming to an end… You can already tell that these HBO Max shows are gonna be of MUCH higher quality than the Arrowverse.

I’m personally sticking with the app, as I came here for the comics and barely even watch most of the movie and show stuff, particularly now that Under the Red Hood is no longer on the service. It’s basically just YJ and Harley Quinn now. I encourage you to give archive diving a try, as there’s some really good comics here and it’s a real bargain compared to trying to put together a comics collection in any other way, but if you’re just not into the comics then HBO Max is the way for you to go.

2 Likes

I just wish they would keep their excellent TV character casts and put them in the movies! Gal Gadot and Cavill should be kept, but Amell, Gustin, and the rest should be cast in the movies to keep the storylines and characters pure. Just my opinion

I’m curious about which Alan Scott the show will use. Will it be the Golden Age Alan Scott or the Earth 2 Alan Scott from the New 52? In other articles, it sounded like the show’s version will be openly gay so that makes me think they’re going to use the character from Earth 2 or maybe we’ll get some kind of fusion of the two comic versions. In any case, I’m excited to see other Green Lanterns such as Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz being used… I just hope that John Stewart shows up in the movies or the TV show someday.

1 Like

@scoop001 happy community anniversary!! :partying_face::beers:

Thank you!

1 Like

I heard the movies are currently working on casting John.

1 Like

I’m not the biggest fan of the lantern corp, but this show seems intriguing. If they’re not going to have Hal and John, I wouldn’t have Alan. I would have liked to focus solely on the lesser known lanterns. I’ll definitely check it out.