:batparrot: Gotham Knights (TV Show) S1 Discussion Thread :batparrot:

Donuts. How else do I stay so thin.

Why am I upaet at tazing? I have blown up super Dick.

Where is Castile when you need him?

Am I supposed to be scared of Talon? I have been beating him.

Ruffles product placement.

3 Likes

Just because the person you torture is evil doesn’t mean torture is right.

3 Likes

E7

Nice episode

Harvey reconnects with Mrs. March. When he seems to try and fill her in Lincoln awakes. Wonder what he’ll remember.

Duela kidnaps the talons daughter. And Carrie tries to keep it under control but things go sideways. They get the info and the friendship or something like that grows between the two.

The rest deals with the art heist. At first not wanting to bother helping the rich (except Cullen). Seems like he really likes the hero thing. They help green and get the deal.

Now Harvey gets an unexpected guest and the paintings have a map to something​:thinking:.

What was on the paintings? Will Harvey help his guest? What’s next for the knights? All this and more Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel

2 Likes

That’s a good point of view, but they live in Gotham City, sometimes good methods don’t work as sad as that is.

3 Likes

I can see that argument, but it’s way over the line of what I’d like to see heroic characters doing. And perhaps you can argue that Turner is anti-heroic, but they aren’t really painting him that way. And Harper and Steph in the comics are not anti-heros.

2 Likes

Not that I’m picking a side in this debate, but we’re a long way from the comics with this show.

3 Likes

Except none of them are full heroes just yet, they’re only doing accidental heroic things, they’re more concerned about clearing their names, the public just sees this as being heroic.

2 Likes

I think my problem is the show acts like what Duela is doing is cool and funny, and I think that’s really horrifying.

3 Likes

Now that I can understand, it doesn’t bother me because she’s not acting like a villain, if anything, she’s more Batman than his Robin is in Carrie, comic Batman I should say since this version of Batman was more human, less of an SOB., but I completely understand.

2 Likes

Turner and Duela, I loved them in this episode!!! Duela wanting to go back to save Turner despite the danger made my heart happy!!! Stephanie doesn’t deserve the crap she’s going through!!!

5 Likes

E8

Awesome™:+1: episode

The gang has a lead after saving the day. Right into the owls nest.

Harvey trying to help Cressida. Doesn’t trust her then Lincoln the head owl himself doesn’t like what Harvey is doing with his wife. Now he awakes bloody in some place. Interesting :thinking:.

Stephanie deals with family issues with her mother’s addiction. She makes some tough decisions but is trying to help. Sadly Cluemasters darker side starts to show. Poor Steph.

The gang goes undercover. The discovery the electrum map get that and save Cressida until they don’t. Wonder if the talon in this can come back from a beheading​:thinking:.

Why do they want Turner? What did Harvey do? Can the knights rescue Turner? All this and more Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel

1 Like

Can DUELA rescue Turner? LOL, I love that this episode pretty much confirmed they’re a ship!!! Who would’ve thought, Batman’s Son and the Joker’s Daughter.

3 Likes

We suck at stealth.

3:07 or 7:21

The court is worse at stealth than us.

I guess lattitude and longitude.

Just bug the place in advance.

I would pick myself for the masks

I miss my 80s look.

We need voice acting lessons.

Scooby-Doo would have a field day wiping these losers out.

Iur plot is nowhere near smart enough to pull off a drug plot. We are not exactly Captain Planet.

Why take masks off?

Bob Traitor is sweating nervously promising to himself he will finally change his name.

Quit taking off the masks.

Her lines sound way too rehearsed. Just repeating what we were just told.

The will thing is the only new informatiom.

They should havd heard that com a long time ago.

My dialogue is so cliche

Why did you take your mask off?

2 Likes

This felt straight out of Tec 647-649. Loved it. Well acted.

I still say that I think Turner is unknowingly a Talon. :slight_smile: Like Dick was!

3 Likes

That’s what I think too.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t Turner know if he’s going around cutting off heads?

3 Likes

What is “Tec 647-649”?

2 Likes

There’s always weird brainwashing and stuff going on!

Detective Comics #647-649, Stephanie Brown’s origin story!

4 Likes

E9

Great episode

The gang has to save Turner. Cool mind scene with parents and March wants to talon him. Don’t think bats killed his parents just failed to save them. The court did.

Steph and Harper get closer. So does Duela and Turner. They make the trade. Dark knight callback with the jacket bomb. Nice moments between the team.

Harvey know he’s in trouble then the recording. Two face is starting to show.

What’s wrong with Turner? What’s the courts next move? Is Harvey okay? All this and more Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel

2 Likes

Why even have Stephanie call Turner her brother only to have them have a romantic moment and then next week kissing? That was a screw up by the show.

2 Likes