GOTHAM. A First Watch Through

Ikr? Thats thr photo I saw and was like “okay I have to make a post about this cast”

4 Likes

He so gorgeous. It’s unfair

4 Likes

Very much agreed

4 Likes

Gotham does have a gorgeous cast. I remember Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone well.

6 Likes

I wonder if it occurred to anyone that this could have had a small-screen adaptation of Kate Kane

5 Likes

Crosses my mind almost every time I watch the show. It feels like such a missed opportunity

5 Likes

Who’s the woman at the top?

4 Likes

The whole Kane thing is weird, I mean he has other family yet he never went to live with his cousin and aunt and uncle? LOL. He didn’t technically have to be an orphan, he could’ve been raised by his family.

4 Likes

Lila, the girl Fish hired in season 1 to work for Falcone but actually secretly work for Fish.

3 Likes

Ohhh, right, wow, I completely forgot about that storyline.

4 Likes

Makenzie Leigh as Liza in S1
Edit: whoops I didn’t see someone already answered the question

4 Likes

As I was scrolling through these cast photos I was scrolling and scrolling and anticipating to see what picture you chose for Cory… and I was not disappointed :grin:

4 Likes

LOVE Morenna Bacarin. The picture of the actor who plays Zsazz ummmm…okay lol. Odd to say the least.

4 Likes

So I may or not have been stalking Cory Michael Smith’s Instagram ( I have my reasons ok ) and I may or may not have seen this saying that ED SHEERAN likes Gotham…so now I don’t know if I wanna finish the show.( Jk ofc I wanna finish it) (I have been very busy so that’s why I’ve posted no episode reviews.)

4 Likes

I understand :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey, so this is to anyone who follows this thread. I say with a heavy heart I have not watched any Gotham in a while like a pretty decent amount of time has gone by. But I do want to continue the show, but I’ve been really busy and any free time I’ve had has been spent reading or like sleeping and I haven’t really been on here like on the community much recently either. So I might watch an episode tonight. But writing this I realize that I doubt that anyone actually cares. So that’s that.

6 Likes

Well, I know that I for one have been enjoying reading about watching Gotham.

4 Likes

How dare you! Your life is to be GOTHAM! You owe everything to GOTHAM! All within Gotham, not outside of GOTHAM, nothing against GOTHAM!

4 Likes

I apologize for I have failed GOTHAM.

4 Likes

How do you plan to rectify your misdeeds?

4 Likes