GOTHAM. A First Watch Through

It was a joke lol, I’m happy for you

4 Likes

It’s okay my fellow… Gothamite…??? Is that the correct term?

5 Likes

It is indeed the correct term

5 Likes

I mean I like it. I say we use it.

5 Likes

Wasn’t sure if maybe Gotham…ian…??? I didn’t think so, for it sounds awful, lol. Cause who knows, maybe it was a thing sometime, somewhere. Hell, I just learned recently there is a trekkie and trekker or something??? I dunno, lol.

4 Likes

A gothamite is someone who lives in gotham, so I’d say it fits

4 Likes

I would slap someone in the face if this is what it is.

4 Likes

GNN: Given the incumbents corruption, with his firing of Gordon and calling Ed a ■■■■■, why are you voting for him?
ALFRED.1943: Unlike his opponent, he didn’t call us :GULP: … Gothamians

4 Likes

I have my priorities straight.

4 Likes

I mean…you’re not completely wrong, lol

4 Likes

219e7dbdfda3a0ace9c8424d65734de4

4 Likes

Wow. That is so cool!

3 Likes

What’d you think of laughing boy?

4 Likes

He was interesting. I am extremely intrigued into how his Character will develop there’s a lot of potential there and I’ll have to see how things go. :+1:

4 Likes

Oh, so you already know who Jerome really is? The laugh didn’t catch you off-guard as to his identity?

4 Likes

I am a Gothamite. That is the correct term.

4 Likes

The laugh caught me off guard cuz it freaked me out. But I don’t the full extent of who he is ofc, but I know a little from something I saw like a long time ago.

4 Likes

Oh, all right, good.

4 Likes

I would once again like to bring attention to the fact that almost the entire cast of Gotham is absolutely gorgeous

ee5182c7da1ff46de9a2f133b8c9f285

2a314f5b299c83f641ffaa9dc6de2673

You can imagine the kind of pansexual stress I am under while watching the show

5 Likes

I mean I’m straight, but I can try. they’re all absolute supermodels tho. And that photo of Cory Michael Smith is something else entirely I’m like dying inside at how hot he is.

4 Likes