:00_huntress1: Give It Up For ... Huntress_Helena, the Newest Moderator! :00_huntress1:

Welcome to the community @Huntress_Helena

Can’t wait for you to delete or edit any future posts of mine lol

14 Likes

Welcome to the team @Huntress_Helena! :partying_face: Huntress is one of my favorite characters - I’m excited to work alongside you and I’m sure you’ll fit right into the best community you can find on the internet.

DCAU Black Canary and Huntress vs MCU Captain America - Battles - Comic Vine

19 Likes

I’d definitely recommend the 1994 Huntress (1994) mini-series. While underrated, it captures Helena’s characterization quite well and has some sweet connecting covers.

15 Likes

Welcome! :tada: :purple_heart:

19 Likes

Hi @RexRebel. They are both amazing! But I have read more related to Helena Bertinelli.

16 Likes

Nice to meet you @Reaganfan78. I have not read this one, but now it is next on my list. I appreciate the recommendation!

15 Likes

giphy
x. hello @Huntress_Helena, and welcome! :tada: .x
x125

16 Likes

Bertinelli or Wayne? Which you prefer?

13 Likes

Welcome @Huntress_Helena! Great character choice, color me impressed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Excited to work with ya!

14 Likes

Welcome @Huntress_Helena! So glad to have you on this wonderful community! The best chat forum site on the internet!

giphy

14 Likes

:heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Welcome, @Huntress_Helena!

14 Likes

Welcome!!! Glad to have you here!

13 Likes

Welcome aboard!

9 Likes

Thank you so much! I love it here. This community is so welcoming and a lot of fun!

13 Likes

Welcome aboard! “Your” stories with Karen Starr were amongst the first entire sets of a run that I read (the New 52 version of Worlds Finest, to be precise), when I first got back into regularly reading comics.

10 Likes

That was an amazing run!

I somehow missed this thread, sorry this is belated. Welcome to the crazy! I’ve met you on some of the other threads. It’s been a pleasure so far! Looking forward to future interactions!

P.S. Love the username and profile pic. I’m partial to Wayne myself but both are cool.

9 Likes

Congratulations on becoming a moderator, @Huntress_Helena :00_huntress1:! I look forward to interacting with you in the threads :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes