:00_huntress1: Give It Up For ... Huntress_Helena, the Newest Moderator! :00_huntress1:

Hey hey hey, everybody! I told y’all some exciting news was on the horizon!

I am incredibly pleased to announce that we have a new moderator joining our team today — please give a very warm welcome to @Huntress_Helena! :purple_heart:

(And don’t be intimidated by the namesake. Despite the dark cowl, she’s actually a super amicable person!)

We have the absolute best community here, so I have no doubt that she’ll fit right in. I’m definitely looking forward to working with her!

42 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Huntress_Helena!

20 Likes

Welcome to the community @Huntress_Helena!!! Look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around these parts.

16 Likes

Yay!!! Welcome @Huntress_Helena!!! I’m excited to talk with you!

15 Likes

Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am so excited to be a part of this community. I have been a DC fan for over 20 years. I cannot wait to get to know you all and have some awesome DC conversations!

34 Likes

22 Likes

Welcome to the community!!!

15 Likes

Hello and welcome @Huntress_Helena!

16 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

16 Likes

Welcome @Huntress_Helena, I like your username.

17 Likes

Welcome aboard @Huntress_Helena!

14 Likes

Welcome, @Huntress_Helena!

14 Likes

It’s awesome that you’re here! @Huntress_Helena

14 Likes

Welcome to the community @Huntress_Helena!!!

16 Likes

Welcome welcome @Huntress_Helena :purple_heart: Huntress being one of my most fave characters it’s very exciting to have you join the team!

15 Likes

Welcome to the community :wave:

15 Likes

Welcome to the community
@Huntress_Helena!

15 Likes

Welcome onboard @Huntress_Helena, so are you the Miss Wayne or Bertinelli version

15 Likes

Woot-woot! Yay @Huntress_Helena!

:00_huntress1: :00_birds_of_prey:

19 Likes

Welcome aboard @Huntress_Helena! The first time I ever heard of the Huntress was when she guest star in…

Batman & Robin Adventures #19, and was a fan of her ever since. Have you read this comic? If not I’ll post you a link to it. I also did like the short live tv series Birds Of Prey.
It’s great having you as the Moderator and hope you enjoy your new job. :smiley:

:00_huntress1:

14 Likes