:00_huntress1: Give It Up For ... Huntress_Helena, the Newest Moderator! :00_huntress1:

Welcome to the community @Huntress_Helena!

14 Likes

Welcome to the community!!

14 Likes

Welcome! I’m new to this community myself. This is clearly a very welcoming bunch. I’m having a lot of fun here!

(and it keeps me off of Reddit, thank Hera!)

16 Likes

:smiley: :+1: :hugs:

15 Likes

Welcoming the Crossbow Killer to the moderation stage :smirk_cat: :confetti_ball:

15 Likes

Welcome!

13 Likes

welcome

14 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Huntress_Helena, I’m very excited to have you on the team and get to work with you! I’m also happy that I finally went on a week long Huntress reading binge a little while back. :00_huntress1:

17 Likes

My turn – any recs on what you read?

13 Likes

I really liked Huntress: Year One and Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood a lot. I started the 1989 series and liked what I read, but it was a lot harder to get into.

16 Likes

So I type something wrong she shoots me? This will be great motivation.

16 Likes

Welcome @Huntress_Helena

15 Likes

You might look like a pin cushion or porcupine pretty soon.

14 Likes

Hello! :grin:

tenor

17 Likes

Welcome @Huntress_Helena !

13 Likes

Welcome @Huntress_Helena! This is a great community. I discovered the Huntress back in the 1970s when she first debuted. The original Earth-2 Huntress created by Paul Levitz, Joe Staton, and Bob Layton.

13 Likes

Huntress: Year One is really underrated.

17 Likes

I loved it! I’m pretty sure I read the whole thing in one sitting.

13 Likes

I sometimes wonder what the writer is up to these days, but apparently Ivory Madison has like 6 other prestigious successful careers and just decided she’d write Huntress for kicks. Heck of a woman.

16 Likes

I just looked her up, she definitely sounds like an interesting person. That’s a great comic to write as a debut.

13 Likes