General Chat: Thoughts on DC Universe Infinite? ❤️? 💔?

best of luck

1 Like

Hope you had a great cake day! Happy DCU. anniversary . . .

2 Likes

I notice a lot of movies were remove from my account… Will there be new or other movies coming back to DC Universe for the remainder of the year?

4 Likes

In January DC Universe will become a comics-only service. There won’t be any new or other movies coming to the service.

3 Likes

Hey Ali,

As of January 21, 2021 DCU will transition into DCU Infinite and will become a comics-only service. We have no plans to add any new movies to the service before the end of this year.

2 Likes

Save some money!, And can’t wait to catch up on some issues

1 Like

Will DC Infinite be GLOBAL? Or will it be just for US?

1 Like

Hey @ccaprariu20.84441 - We do plan to bring DCUi to more countries in the summer of 2021, stay tuned to our Watchtower for more information closer to the date!

3 Likes

It says that if we renewed or converted to DCUI we would get a $25 voucher to the DC Shop. I thought the shop went away though…

2 Likes

Hey! I believe that the DC Shop and the DCU Shop are 2 different entities. The DCU shop went away, the DC Shop did not :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why’d the DCU shop go?

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I think it was related to the ending of the Rewards program, but don’t quote me on that.

3 Likes

They have removed Young Justice. :frowning:

2 Likes

Why the ■■■■ does this cost the same for less content? This is nonsense. Even if you add HBO Max you lose most of the shows.

$25 to buy some cheap branded tat is downright insulting, too.

And Harley Quinn

1 Like

I cancelled my DC Universe and subscribed to Marvel Unlimited. One thing I noticed was that Marvel Unlimited is $6 cheaper for the annual subscription. Considering the content is now comparable I don’t see a reason for that except maybe AT&T sabotaging the product.

Reason it’s $75 dollars a year is because on January 21st they’ll be adding over 25,000 more new and old comics, and having a store as well.
They’ll be adding black label comics, novel graphic maybe like The Killing Jokes. I’m hoping they’ll add Batman Earth one.
Sorry to see you go, but may I point out that in Marvel Unlimited you only get to download up to 12 comics, while on DC as many as you want.

3 Likes

Would The Sandman be coming to DC Universe Infinite now?

2 Likes

Nah, according to the community forum post they’re adding about 1,000. The total with that and what’s already here will be close to 25,000 altogether. About the same as MU. But more expensive.

1 Like