Future Comic Project You are Most Excited for

What future comic project are you most looking forward to that DC is currently working on? Personally I’m looking forward to any and all future Black Label titles. I am so excited to see where the imprint goes!

5 Likes

Legion of Superheroes nuff said

3 Likes

Great choice!!! Where do you see the series going!?

2 Likes

Legion for sure
Matt fraction Jimmy Olsen book
Greg rucka Lois Lane book
And Joe hills hill house comic line

2 Likes

Great choices! Hill’s comics are going to freak me out but look so cool!!!

3 Likes

Nice profile pic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

In no order:

-The upcoming Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen mini-series
-Bendis on Legion of Super-Heroes
-the new volume of Batman/Superman
-The return of the Justice Society
-The finale of Doomsday Clock

2 Likes

Matt Fraction on Jimmy Olsen. Love the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye run. Hoping it can recapture some of that magic. Also, is no one going to mention that JO is going to have Steve Lieber drawing it, too? SOOOO EXCITED!

2 Likes

Batgogo: Thanks! I’m a massive Dr. Fate fan!

1 Like

The finale of Doomsday Clock will be incredible!!!

1 Like

Comic books I am most looking forward to

DC: Justice Society of America

Marvel: X-Men Hickman will save the day The comic been in Limbo for to long

2 Likes

@AnimalPerson (Awesome username btw!) What do you think will happen in JSA? Do you think DC is going to revamp the team a bit? What do you think some potential storylines will be?

1 Like

But to be honest I am sure There others I usually don’t know about what’s coming out until week before

And yes Dooms Day Clock But who knows when the last two issues will be out

2 Likes

I am not sure what to expect . I am just glade DC is doing a monthly comic My favorite character of the group is Doctor Mid-Night

2 Likes

I think issue #11 releases in August! I have it written down somewhere, I’m just too lazy to get it at the moment hahaha! How would you like to see DC do ongoing series about supervillains???

1 Like

I’m so glad Hickman is doing this soft reboot of X-Men I have been waiting years for something like this because tbh the continuity of X-Men is all over the place so any time I tried to read X-Men I found myself saying wtf is going on

3 Likes

The Omnibus’s that are annouced for 2020 already

2 Likes

When do you think DC’s next big comic reboot will happen?

1 Like

Hopefully not for a long time I like the current stuff

2 Likes

I agree, I really want Rebirth to grow into something truly special. It already is special in my opinion, but I want Rebirth to be one of the best eras of comics!

2 Likes