Future Comic Project You are Most Excited for

No reboot I think they just need to continue to develop what they have. I think they have some of the best writes and artists in the industry working for them.

4 Likes

Do you think Snyder and Capullo will continue to work for DC after Batman: Last Knight on Earth?

1 Like

Snyder probably maybe even in an editoral aspect idk about capullo

1 Like

What do you think Capullo will end up doing?

Oh another comic I am excited for Is Sean Murphy Batman curse of the White Knight I think it’s out next week

3 Likes

What direction do you think it will take? I haven’t read Batman White Knight, but I know all about it haha!

1 Like

Azrael and The Joker are teaming up to take Batman down Is the little I know about the story.

I really enjoyed Batman the White Knight I expect a sequel to be just as good

1 Like

Wildcats #1
Bendis’ Legion

I’m sure that there will be others, but I know about these 2

2 Likes

If they ever get to them, I’d love to see both the Aquaman and the Flash Earth One books. They were solicited a long time ago but they never came.

1 Like

I’m excited to see where the Leviathan even goes!!! What do you guys think will end up happening in the series?

2 Likes

Event* lol

2 Likes

@GR1D
Well, it’ll be cool if it brings back Checkmate, but that’s a long shot. Honestly, I don’t know where it will go, but I’m going to follow Alex Maleev’s art the whole way through.

1 Like

I want an ongoing Legion of Doom series so badly! I’m a massive fan of DC Comics villains!!!

2 Likes

DC should not reboot, its very good right now. However Marvel is a mess, and need to bring the characters back to their silver age glory!

2 Likes

Flash legacy.

2 Likes