Fortress of Sweepstakes, Day 1/10: Green Lantern Exhibit!

We are so excited to announce the launch of DC Universe’s Fortress of Sweepstakes! Every day from December 14th through December 24th, we will unveil a new cherry-picked sweepstakes featuring items themed to a different superhero or villain, found on the News page. Make sure you visit every day to enter for a chance to win!

Today, we are offering subscribers the chance to join the fight with your very own Green Lantern Power Battery and ring from DC Collectibles! Accompanied by a copy of Green Lantern: Earth One: Volume 1 by Gabriel Hardman, Corinna Bechko, and Jordan Boyd, you’ll have everything you need to protect sector 2814!

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through December 15th @9am PST.

yourdcu.com/fortressgl1

24 Likes

Please pick me it would be amazing

1 Like

Need this in my life

3 Likes

The boxes are so pretty I’d be happy with those for decorations!!!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the Batman package

3 Likes

I want them all. They would look great under my superhero themed Christmas tree.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the Batman package

2 Likes

The Green Lantern ring/battery would be perfect cosplay props!

1 Like

One day I’m going to win one of these prizes!

2 Likes

I want the Wonder Woman gift

1 Like

Would love to win the Harley Quinn for my daughter Harley

1 Like

I never win these, but its fun to try! What a great christams gift it would be to me as a soldier though. Getting to see my famuly for christmas and winning some more dc merch.

2 Likes

I would love ANY OF THESE!!! I’ve been a DC all my life, I’m 16 but it’s gotten me threw the blackest nights but I always knew they’re will be light!!!

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble getting the sweepstakes page to actually open?

2 Likes

I would love to win any thing that is on this list but I would all so love to see who wins the give always. I have to to see any one but the guy that won the Batman experience thing from the beginning of awesome app.

So I am clicking on the link but nothing’s happening.

I really hope to win one of these someday. I need that Lantern in my life!

Na ma ma batman

I am also clicking on the link and nothing is happening. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sure I won’t win any of these prizes, but a girl can dream :partying_face: