Fortress of Sweepstakes, Day 1/10: Green Lantern Exhibit!

It’s the car… chicks dig the car. My boy Robin

I should win this so I can save my city with my will.

I’d love to get my hands on that day 1… I’m just saying… #TeamGreen

The Flash please

In brightest Day… Hmmm…:sunglasses:

I would love the flash,batman,or green lantern

I would love to win The Flash, Superman or Batman!

1 Like

I want any one of them ive been entering all these i havent won yet

How do you enter?

1 Like

I cannot enter. It either keeps taking me back to the login screen or to a page that just has a title that reads “Enter Our Fortress of Sweepstakes: The Green Lantern Exhibit”. I have tried using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and the internet app on a Samsung Galaxy S7.

2 Likes

What do I need to do to enter?

Green lanterns my fave, fingers crossed

Finally got to the rules for the contest. If you are having problems with the sweepstakes page you can also enter via email. Send an email to fans@dcuniverse.com with the subject line “Incredible Fortress of Sweepstakes”. In the body of the email provide the following information: Your first name, last name and your email address. You will need to send an email each day of the contest to enter for that day’s prize. Daily entries are from 9 am until 8:59 am the next day. You may be able to get to the rules page by going to https://www.dcuniverse.com/fortresssweeps/ .

Chris Jenkins Jenkinschris015@gmail.com

Fortress of Solitude, forever…,

TYVM

Man I’m a massive GL fan, but I’m most excited to see what they have for the Flash!

I’m most excited to see what they have for the Superman box, just finished binging Lois and Clark!

Who won?

2 Likes

I always wanted the actually lantern, so that is my first choice. But i’m curious to see what they have for the flash.