Fortnite Quiz + Theories

batmen

2 Likes

So I know this was leaked like a week ago but I would like to point something out.

1 Like

So it appears we will be getting an armored catwoman zero skin and this comic cover also shows armored zero batman(also this is the cover for issue #6 that was leaked.)

1 Like
3 Likes

Ok I fixed it.

2 Likes

Oh btw the Batman on the right is the regular Batman zero(not the season x comic Batman) and the Cat woman on the left is the regular zero Cat woman(the on on the right appears to have a helmet with a closed off face)

3 Likes

Sir Iā€™m just waiting on my code and youā€™ll Still in here my money worth for my code I read the book for

3 Likes

Haha, Iā€™m a big fan of fortnite lore so I try my best to pay attention to every small detail.

1 Like

Which season do you think batman is in(in the comics I mean)

• Early chapter 2
  • Current season
  • Last season
  • Other(please comment which season if you choose this option)

0 voters

1 Like

Alright imma bid u guys adieu, because Iā€™m going to eat a baguette at panera bread.

1 Like

Also due to the fact that you can see the exposed zero point in the background of cover #6, These events may even be taking place next season

2 Likes

wonder what will happen to Death Stroke hostage to Cat Women

1 Like

Epic Games said that Rebirth Harley Quinn is not going to the item shop tho the Original Harley Quinn is coming back

1 Like

btw @Jurisdiction please teach me how to to level up in the your dc account to hero. I would be happy

2 Likes

have you read the #3 one?

2 Likes

hope so.

1 Like

Yup I did, when it first came out. Now that Iā€™ve read it once, thereā€™s a good chance I donā€™t remember everything Iā€™ve read.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Barrys.Better.Half have you been reading the books? just wondering

3 Likes
2 Likes

whatd\ coes casting and entering mean?

3 Likes