Fortnite Quiz + Theories

like a deal

1 Like

In the comics it says Harley has no interest in helping batman even after batman shows her a batarang with text on it as she immediately slams her forehead into his face and continues to fight him. The email text box also says she has no interest.

1 Like

and deathstrokeIs acting like a hunter torwards an escaping looper when he confronts batman, and my theory on the email text boxes is they want to turn batman, harley quinn, cat woman, and snake eyes into some kind of weapon along with the other player or as they call them ā€œassetsā€. remember when all the other characters had stopped fighting and were eating popcorn while watching snake eyes fight batman? That really concerned them for some reason. They also say in one that it is highly probable that assets such as batman and snake eyes will figure out how to escape the loop. Also remember the fact that snake eyes is supposedly a hunter, yet hes acting like a looper.

1 Like

Harleys gone full looper. she might not be savable in her current conditionā€¦

1 Like

deathstroke is now a looper. Hm.

3 Likes

cool cant wait

2 Likes

good one

2 Likes

Iā€™m now just waiting profile status to update so that I get clearance level 3.

2 Likes

how long you think its going to take?

2 Likes

I honestly think it updates everyday at midnight.

2 Likes

But idk for certain.

2 Likes

Do you know?

1 Like

ok it updated

1 Like
1 Like

Do my stats meet the requirement for getting clearance level 3?

1 Like

idk

1 Like

So when you are simply my code for the Harley Quinn skin and skin and my Batman glier Iā€™m still away and on it

3 Likes

what?

2 Likes

ca some one tell me all of the fortnite zero point comics release?

2 Likes

would you ratherā€¦

• have the Rebirth Cat Women
  • or Zero Point Batmen

0 voters

2 Likes