Forgotten Villains

In other news…

This guy was actually cool, but he was only in two issues and they never revealed who he was under the mask.

2 Likes

Looks like he is back. Justice League Dark from Tynion.

Oh, really? Please elaborate.

It’s only for a few issues but without causing spoilers let’s just say that Issue 16 brings about the return.

Here’s a cheat link from CBR without spoiling too much in this post

Weeper

I always wanted Max Shreck from “Batman Returns” to appear in the comics

1 Like

Now that I can definitely get behind. Any excuse to read more dialogue in Christopher Walken’s voice

If Max is ever brought into the comics, his first word must be “hello”, so as to reference Animaniacs.

Yakko: “Hey everybody, say hello to Christopher Walken!”

the camera wooshes over to him

Christopher Walken (waving): “Hello!”

2 Likes

If you’ve ever read my fan fiction, you know: Lord Death Man needs to come back.

1 Like

“Why doesn’t anyone want to say hello to me?”

1 Like

I’m reading Rebirth Wonder Woman right now. Blue Snowman got a page in issue 41! As well as Angleman.

2 Likes

I’d say it was due to his psychotic ramblings to Pinky and The Brain in their Winnie The Pooh-style episode where CW filled in the Christopher Robin role.

“I rode my bicycle to the grocery store, then spilled my milk.”

Pinky and The Brain back away slowly

1 Like

“Well, I’d love to listen to more psychotic ramblings…”

1 Like

Then you’d enjoy a CW-esque attorney in another episode who mounts an “argument” of sorts that Brain is just an odd looking little man and not a mouse.

1 Like

Not sure how this thread got off course…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Byth is a great villian with great possibilities.

I always felt like Mad Hatter wasn’t used to his full potential. He’s always been one of my favorite Batman villains.

1 Like