Forgotten Villains

Are there any villains you miss or feel are underutilized? My personal pick would be Bloom. He had such a cool design, not to mention potential.

8 Likes

A few random picks that are due for a refresh:

-Conduit
-The Fisherman
-Massacre
-the Millennium Giants
-Relic
-Ruin

2 Likes

The Top. The only member of Fladh’s rouges gallery that could match his kinetic energy potential.

3 Likes

Blue Snowman

3 Likes

The original (Batgirl) Dr. Death. He was cool.

Alpha

All the Clayfaces except Hagen and Karlo

The Hatter (not Mad Hatter)

Penny Plunderer. Fans remember but we haven’t seen him

who was that guy that made the robot t-rex in the bat-cave again? (I want to see a reboot of trophy room stories in case you hadn’t noticed)

S.T.E.V.E from The Batman

George Grinder (don’t remember him? Neither do I, that’s just how easy to forget he is!)

and a shout-out to the real forgotten villains. Every fan and writer who forgot these people in the first place

2 Likes

Oo. I don’t know who that is, but the design makes me want to. 20th Century Boys vibes.

And I kinda liked the first Tally Man as a spooky Gotham rogue, but his backstory was kind of yikes on the gruesome scale.

2 Likes

Who is the Conduit you speak of?
Long Live Kenny Braverman!

1 Like

Jemm

2 Likes

Kenny Braverman is, in fact, enjoying new life in Superman Smashes The Klan.

Mind you, that’s sans Kryptonite-lined bodysuit and attack cables.

2 Likes

The Key. Loved that guy, his new look was pretty menacing.

4 Likes

Check out Commissioner Gordon’s stint as Batman during Scott Snyder’s New 52 run if you would like to meet Mr. Bloom.

1 Like

@ComoChingadosNo Gordon is Batman?! :astonished:

After Joker’s endgame, Bruce Wayne was out of commission for a while, which left Gotham without Batman. In order to rectify this, Gordon took on the mantle, albeit with a high-tech mech.

Tala.
Morgaine le Fey.
Penny Deadful.
I guess all of Helix except Mr. Bones cuz he’s still around.

Helspont, a chief adversary of the WildC.A.T.S.

He was seemingly being set up as a foe for Superman during The New 52, but nothing much came out of that.

I’d love to see him actually be a foe for Superman, especially in other media as well.

1 Like

DC Community Thread, your angel of death awaits

5 Likes

The Spook

2 Likes

I’m both anticipating and dreading seeing Andrea’s return in Batman/Catwoman. She was so amazing in the movie, but I have no idea how she’ll fare under Tom King

2 Likes

I feel the same. Her origin won’t work in continuity and if they change the origin then it’s Phantasm in name/costume only. The DCU version of Arkham Knight was a total flop and they never should have done it.

1 Like

The Sheik

1 Like